Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is the more natural finisher Theo or Babel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repeating what i said to you a few pages back won't change the fact that I was right in prediction and you were wrong, asd always.

I'm more of a regular in the training forum, because unlike fat english armchair bums and PC warriors, I got to go to boxing now. The only reason why I watch so many fight tapes. In the meantime, you need to lose your virginity and learn about full stops.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
      Repeating what i said to you a few pages back won't change the fact that I was right in prediction and you were wrong, asd always.

I'm more of a regular in the training forum, because unlike fat english armchair bums and PC warriors, I got to go to boxing now. The only reason why I watch so many fight tapes. In the meantime, you need to lose your virginity and learn about full stops.

yeah yeah

your a bum mate and you know jack about Boxing thats why you stay away from NSB

you are a casual fan mate ive Boxed and i dont mean just sparring down the local gym ive had fights for a club and i was training at a pro gym not so long ago
      Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 09-12-2008, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Theo.

All of his goal against Croatie were great finishes and it showed great composure. I probably would have scuffed em all.

Comment

Theo probably.

I don't think of Babel as a great finisher. Theo will likely have years down the road in which he scores 30 goals or so.

Comment

Its impossible to say at this stage. Walcott looks the better finisher if you ask me to swing one way.

Babel's finishing is more in the Shearer mode in that he usually puts his boot through the ball, Walcott is more in the Ian Wright mode but its early days.

Babel scored 11 times last season and 1 today from the wing and mostly off the bench therefore he can obviously score goals plus he has 5 goals for Holland.

Different players, both quick (Walcott has the edge), both skillful (Again Walcott) but Babel is far larger and stronger.

Early days for both players, Nicky, we dont always see eye to eye mate, in regards to Babel, how many 20 year old wingers in their debut season manage to score 11 goals?

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
              Its impossible to say at this stage. Walcott looks the better finisher if you ask me to swing one way.

Babel's finishing is more in the Shearer mode in that he usually puts his boot through the ball, Walcott is more in the Ian Wright mode but its early days.

Babel scored 11 times last season and 1 today from the wing and mostly off the bench therefore he can obviously score goals plus he has 5 goals for Holland.

Different players, both quick (Walcott has the edge), both skillful (Again Walcott) but Babel is far larger and stronger.

Early days for both players, Nicky, we dont always see eye to eye mate, in regards to Babel, how many 20 year old wingers in their debut season manage to score 11 goals?

i agree

but i just like to add that Theo has started most of his games from the bench aswell but the difference is Theo is not a winger and has had to play on the wing in those sub apearences and IMO it knocked his confidence playing outta position

i think Babel has better feet than Walcott skillwise though MickyHatton

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
                i agree

but i just like to add that Theo has started most of his games from the bench aswell but the difference is Theo is not a winger and has had to play on the wing in those sub apearences and IMO it knocked his confidence playing outta position

i think Babel has better feet than Walcott skillwise though MickyHatton
                Perhaps mate, I have seen that much of Walcott but have seen a fair amount of Babel.

Babel has great feet but his first touch is terrible at the min, both players as shown yesterday can dribble and beat players. Also Babel is two years older than Walcott.

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
                  Perhaps mate, I have seen that much of Walcott but have seen a fair amount of Babel.

Babel has great feet but his first touch is terrible at the min, both players as shown yesterday can dribble and beat players. Also Babel is two years older than Walcott.
                  yeah i have to admit i have not seen much of Babel TBH but ive seen plenty of Theo

Comment

Theo's confidence is about as fragile as some 80 year old pensioner's legs after being mugged by some coloured fella in Brixton on a Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
                      yeah yeah

your a bum mate and you know jack about Boxing thats why you stay away from NSB

you are a casual fan mate ive Boxed and i dont mean just sparring down the local gym ive had fights for a club and i was training at a pro gym not so long ago
                      Like I said, NSB is a waste of time for me as I would be eductaing the fools. WTF you want a medal because you've boxed? Alot of people in here have you turd. Wow wee he trained with pro's. It's not a baosting contest but while we are at it I have done that too and knocked a few out, in fact I've even done my pro medical and got a license! I'm electrifying and would probably knock you out.

That's why i have better things to do than spend an entire weekend crying like a girl on here. I like the way you used the past tence. Proves your a bum and that's why your still here at 5.30pm whereas I have to make my way to the gym to complete my post injury comeback!

Comment

Working...
                      X