Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers got a win they needed. I didn't like what Lavar said regarding Luke. It felt like he was speaking for Lonzo, which might not have been the case.

After this I think the players that are thinking about LA are probably re thinking that.

I respect Lavar for trying to be the next Phil Knight but he should STFU about the team and just work on getting BBB to the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Lakers got a win they needed. I didn't like what Lavar said regarding Luke. It felt like he was speaking for Lonzo, which might not have been the case.

After this I think the players that are thinking about LA are probably re thinking that.

I respect Lavar for trying to be the next Phil Knight but he should STFU about the team and just work on getting BBB to the top.
      Lavar and his two other kids can fak off.... Ball is koo or what not but if he wanna fak with his pops too then fuk him too... you either with us or against us......

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
        fak dat clown.........
        He's lost touch with reality.

When you got lots of money but your kid is still boonk ganging shades, you know you are doing something wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
          He's lost touch with reality.

When you got lots of money but your kid is still boonk ganging shades, you know you are doing something wrong.
          Dude is just a moron .......there is no other way of describing it...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sicario* View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post

Comment

• Im diggin what im seeing.... I hope the free agents coming up see it too....

In all seriousness....who do you see coming over to the Lake show?

Bron Bron ain't coming but what about the others?

http://hoopshype.com/2018/02/13/nba-...e-top-players/

Comment

• With the 3rd overall pick in the 2022 NBA Draft The Lakers selects 6'8" LeBron James Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp7Ihi3Mr9w&sns=fb

Comment

Working...
                      X