• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    its mamba time..
    Most def!!! lessdothis!!!

Comment

• anyone watching game 4? this **** is intense... making 3 pointers left and right from both teams

Comment

• Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
        anyone watching game 4? this **** is intense... making 3 pointers left and right from both teams
        It's crazy.

Frye's actually doing something, too.

And Kobe's beastin' **** from outside.

Comment

• Game 4 is fucking intense!!!

:wank:

Comment

• I better not lose a few million on this game.

Comment

• Suns baby woohoo

Comment

• we got the next 2 games it aint nothing

Comment

• Lakers got beat at the line.

Phil said they outscored the Suns from the field and at a higher % but the difference was the scoring at the line.

Suns went to the line like 38 times to LA's 17 I think.

Home field matters folks but props to the Suns, they got hot at the end. Shooting teams will never win the title though, the same reason the Mav's haven't won one and the Magic either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    Lakers got beat at the line.

Phil said they outscored the Suns from the field and at a higher % but the difference was the scoring at the line.

Suns went to the line like 38 times to LA's 17 I think.

Home field matters folks but props to the Suns, they got hot at the end. Shooting teams will never win the title though, the same reason the Mav's haven't won one and the Magic either.
                    Much props to the Suns....(and their refs but that's not here nor there) bottom line they beat us.......we are not playing team D right now...the bench is doing their best Hoodini (disappearing act) and KB24 is keeping us in the game just enough that they are not blow outs......however.....not to worry......plans are being drawn as we speak to make **** happen at home....they still gotta come through staples to advance.....like my Avi says.....they want it???....they can come get it in LA and through Mamba!!!!!! aver de que cuero sale mas correa!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      Much props to the Suns....(and their refs but that's not here nor there) bottom line they beat us.......we are not playing team D right now...the bench is doing their best Hoodini (disappearing act) and KB24 is keeping us in the game just enough that they are not blow outs......however.....not to worry......plans are being drawn as we speak to make **** happen at home....they still gotta come through staples to advance.....like my Avi says.....they want it???....they can come get it in LA and through Mamba!!!!!! aver de que cuero sale mas correa!!!
                      Yea but the Lakers bench has been terrible all year long. That's why LA doesn't blow anyone out if you notice that.

Farmar and Brown are avg at best, Vujacic is a no show and Walton has disappeared.

Lakers just need to contain the 3pt shooting of the Suns and find the soft spot in the zone they are relying on to death. Get the ball to Gasol or Bynum in front of the basket and run pick and rolls and give and goes from there.

Lakers win in 6 IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X