Footwork coaching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footwork coaching

boxingfootwork.com

Found this site a few months back and bought the e-book for £28($47) and I must say it's pretty damn good. It's a compilation of all the footwork coaching techniques used by the British Olympic team and supplied by Terry Edwards(Britains former and most successful Olympic coach).

When I bought it you only got the footwork coaching e-book but at the minute they're also throwing in a few other things like e-books on weight control, nutrition, training programmes and the like so might be worth all you budding young fighters out there having a look.

There's also a money back guarentee if you deicide it's not for you.

Like I say, I've found it helped me loads with my balance, speed, timing and - more than anything - my defence.

Edit: http://www.boxingfootwork.com/
    Last edited by A N Other; 02-28-2010, 07:30 PM.

Originally posted by A N Other View Post
    boxingfootwork.com

Found this site a few months back and bought the e-book for £28($47) and I must say it's pretty damn good. It's a compilation of all the footwork coaching techniques used by the British Olympic team and supplied by Terry Edwards(Britains former and most successful Olympic coach).

When I bought it you only got the footwork coaching e-book but at the minute they're also throwing in a few other things like e-books on weight control, nutrition, training programmes and the like so might be worth all you budding young fighters out there having a look.

Like I say, I've found it helped me loads with my balance, speed, timing and - more than anything - my defence.

Edit: I'll post a direct link when I've made enough posts
    £28 for an E-Book sounds like an absolute con.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcyani View Post
      £28 for an E-Book sounds like an absolute con.
      I suppose it's how much value you place upon the rewards you get from it. If it was an e-book of some ******ed grunts and high-pitched noises then of course it'd be a con. If, however, like me, you find it full of invalubale coaching techniques that you weren't aware of before and helps bring tangible improvement in your game then surely 28 bucks is a pretty small price to pay. Quite honestly, I'd happily have payed double for what I got out of it.

Comment

Bump to say they're now also giving you an audio mp3 dowload to listen to while training.

Comment

Originally posted by A N Other View Post
          boxingfootwork.com

Edit: http://www.boxingfootwork.com/
          you need to up a clip at least to get ppls interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Tu Pai View Post
            you need to up a clip at least to get ppls interest.
            There's clips on the site itself, just have a look around.

Comment

I checked it out and all those techniques are things coaches have had me doing in the gym. I'm not sure why someone would pay a bunch of money for this, why not just join a gym and ask your coach to sort out your foot work?

Comment

Working...
              X