No announcement yet.

How Dare You Paul Williams Fans Call That ***** Slap A Jab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Dare You Paul Williams Fans Call That ***** Slap A Jab

The man has one of the softest jabs in boxing history. Take his ass out of every P4P list and put a real skilled fighter like Martinez.

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
    The man has one of the softest jabs in boxing history. Take his ass out of every P4P list and put a real skilled fighter like Martinez.
    The precedent was set in the Cintron fight......rob Martinez when it goes to the cards.......................f this trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I can see Paul winning a close one.

But come on.

Comment

I'm sure you guys are upset but Paul hurt Martinez a few times in there...he can fight...but I thought Sergio won

Comment

It's snappy..and not intended for damage..it's more of a range-setter and a distraction shot to set up the big left..

it's good when he uses it right..or when someone stands right in front of him..

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            The precedent was set in the Cintron fight......rob Martinez when it goes to the cards.......................f this trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            ****ing bull**** he wins two fights and gets robbed in both. Is sad that this **** happens in boxing and if a rematch happens they will end up robbing him again.

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
              It's snappy..and not intended for damage..it's more of a range-setter and a distraction shot to set up the big left..

it's good when he uses it right..or when someone stands right in front of him..
              He landed only 40 more punches than Martinez and like 100 of his total connects were that slap pitty pat ****. When you look at this fight from a whole you can see Martinez clearly won the fight landing the cleaner effective punches.

Comment

He landed only 40 more punches than Martinez and like 100 of his total connects were that slap pitty pat ****. When you look at this fight from a whole you can see Martinez clearly won the fight landing the cleaner effective punches.
                That I agree..I was discussing the jab...

Comment

what a stupid comment.... could've won the fight easy if he stayed on the outside and threw the jab more.

Comment

Working...
                  X