Lennox Lewis Vs Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
    Lewis comfortably.....
    Please could you tell me what is the purpose of this post.
    The voting is open and everyone clearly can see who voted for which fighter.

What info I got from this post except for which fighter you voted which I already see...

Comment

This should really be how long would Wlad last, because other than a lucky punch, he has little chance against a prime elite opponent like Lewis. If this fight happened (given a time machine) then it would be a quick lesson in how quick standards have fallen in HW boxing to allow two brothers to own all titles between them. Two brothers!
      Last edited by DreamFighter; 12-20-2012, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Surprised so many people voted for Wlad.

Edit: Looked at the names and no i'm not.

Alx., dan_cov, Dave Rado, ElChicano, elgranluchadore, Exocet, Freedom., hweightblogger, Klitschko2011, Mike Tyson77, Money Shot, Mr. Fantastic, nemi, revs1227, Simurgh, The G Man, theghost#1, Toe Injury, Wreckless

Is there anyone that isn't a Wlad fan that voted for him?
        Last edited by Jam Jars; 03-10-2013, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Lewis by early KO, Wlads chin too weak.

As soon as Wlad engages its over. Or he can run all night and lose a point decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
            The best opponent Lennox has ever faced is Vitali. And the reason he manage to won that fight is because he came inside and "took it to the street". This is due to Emanuel brilliance (he said lennox what he needs to do after the 3rd round).
            Before that Lennox was on the clear path to be taken out. That version of Vitali was too inexperienced to deal with that. Manny learned Lennox "tricks" how to land an uppercut when clinching. (he pulled vitali's hand down very slowly and than land that big one). It was just too much for Vitali to handle all of that as he didn't really have many fights on no where same level as that one.

Wlad is much better fighter, much more experienced than Vtali, gone through the same "school" than either of them.
            I know you guys love Lennox and not that much Wlad but be real... it is not enough to say lennox find "glassy" chin...

We are boxing fans here at least give some arguments.. it's not miss contest.

What the fcuk is this 'Vitali getting destroyed by Lewis' **** on here for? prime Vitali lost to old Lewis 10 years ago. This is a Wlad-Lewis thread.

Some Klitlickers just never quit trying to tagteam iceskate uphill.

Comment

It's a 50-50 fight and a very good match up.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                Please could you tell me what is the purpose of this post.
                The voting is open and everyone clearly can see who voted for which fighter.

What info I got from this post except for which fighter you voted which I already see...
                Well it helps expose the liars. For instance, you posted to write 'at best its 50/50' and then lied by voting for Wlad!

thx for the past (and continuing) bad karma for pointing out your fault.
                Last edited by DreamFighter; 03-10-2013, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  not really though is it.

Even the people who VOTED for Wlad, their best argument is 50/50, i don't think any one of them really belives it
                  This is the truth, the people voting for Wlad (his own fans) are saying it's 50/50. Not one of them believes Wlad is more likely to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                    Wlad is well capable of doing anything Rahman or McCall did and in the form he showed last night he'd match Lewis.
                    No, he's not actually. He doesn't fight like them at all. He doesn't go for that one single KO punch like they did at all. He is not capable of doing because he would never risk opening himself up to go for such a shot. He could not replicate that feat at all. He's simply not that type of fighter. If he was, he would KO nearly all of his opponents early going for it.

As it is though, he takes no risk whatsoever and wouldn't be able to land that type of shot. Her doesn't just go all out trying to land that one monster bomb as they did. He can't do it. It's not in his makeup. He wears guys down with the jab, before they are completely exhausted and aren't able to present a problem and fire back.

Lewis would not be one of those fighters. He has a greater offensive arsenal, as much power, as good a jab and was a better all around fighter, both inside and outside, boxing or brawling.

Whatever you say about Wlad being able to replicate what Rahman and McCall did, you could apply the same logic and say Lewis would have an even easier easier time replicating what Purrity, Brewster and Sanders did. The difference being that Lewis could fight angry and go all out brawling, boxing, taking guys out, Wlad can't.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                      No, he's not actually. He doesn't fight like them at all. He doesn't go for that one single KO punch like they did at all. He is not capable of doing because he would never risk opening himself up to go for such a shot. He could not replicate that feat at all. He's simply not that type of fighter. If he was, he would KO nearly all of his opponents early going for it.

As it is though, he takes no risk whatsoever and wouldn't be able to land that type of shot. Her doesn't just go all out trying to land that one monster bomb as they did. He can't do it. It's not in his makeup. He wears guys down with the jab, before they are completely exhausted and aren't able to present a problem and fire back.

Lewis would not be one of those fighters. He has a greater offensive arsenal, as much power, as good a jab and was a better all around fighter, both inside and outside, boxing or brawling.

Whatever you say about Wlad being able to replicate what Rahman and McCall did, you could apply the same logic and say Lewis would have an even easier easier time replicating what Purrity, Brewster and Sanders did. The difference being that Lewis could fight angry and go all out brawling, boxing, taking guys out, Wlad can't.
                      I had a similar thought. Wlad is very cautious. Look at the Haye fight as the perfect example. Wlad won but he never tried to take risks. Unlike Haye, picture a guy like Lewis who would definitely go on the offense.

I can't see Wlad winning this. He has been able to defend his chin very well against these lower tier HWs who are for the most part smaller than Wlad but he would not be able to against Lewis.

Lewis is a different animal compared to who Wlad has beat.

Lewis by KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X