• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary View Post
    Froch is THE TRUTH!
    you're not lying!!!

Comment

Let's be honest, having a belt is not the be all and end all now.

I would much much rather he vacated and fought Kessler then face a mandatory defence against Stevenson.

Comment

Good shetttt Froch!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rbk033 View Post
          I have personally seen stevenson fight live in montreal about 7 or 8 months ago and let me tell you this guy can punch, knockout power every time he hits and he can also take very good punches. He's got a big size for a SMW and he's a lot tougher than eveyone says. You can see that for yourself by viewing his fights. He can withstand lots of power and for 12 rounds if he has to. He could give froch a run for his money and from my point of view, win this fight
          lol join date = this month

above post = first post

what are you stevensons mum or promoter or something?

Comment

Come on, make this rematch happen!

Comment

Froch's promotor Eddie Hearn has tweeted:

@EddieHearn: 1. @Carl_Froch next fight is currently un-decided. If Kessler wants it, he's got it. If not we will most probably fight Stevenson.
              Last edited by BattlingNelson; 01-05-2013, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rbk033 View Post
                I have personally seen stevenson fight live in montreal about 7 or 8 months ago and let me tell you this guy can punch, knockout power every time he hits and he can also take very good punches. He's got a big size for a SMW and he's a lot tougher than eveyone says. You can see that for yourself by viewing his fights. He can withstand lots of power and for 12 rounds if he has to. He could give froch a run for his money and from my point of view, win this fight
                Did you see the Boone fight?

Comment

War Froch!!!! Whichever route he decides to take....

Comment

How can anybody not be a Froch fan?

On a sode note, all these paper title orgs should implent a rule that says unification fights over mandatories. Jmo.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      How can anybody not be a Froch fan?

On a sode note, all these paper title orgs should implent a rule that says unification fights over mandatories. Jmo.
                      That rule is in effect and the IBF has said that an exemption will be given even though Kessler's WBA belt is really a Mickey Mouse strap. We all know that Ward is the real (super) WBA champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X