Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many rounds would Brandon Rios win against Timothy Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Unless Bradley himself gives a round or two away I don't see him winning any, no offense bam bam I like you.
    Bradley likes to brawl too much to say Rios doesn't win any.

Comment

the better question is what round does bradley get KO'd?

Comment

Nobody...beats Bradley at 140-147 other then Mayweather (and I think he gives Mayweather some problems), I even think Bradley beats Pacquiao in a rematch (A LEGIT WIN)

People can hold that **** decision against him for the rest of his career but that is one tough little dude, doesn't do anything "GREAT" but does everything very good which makes him so hard to deal with IMO

Rios wins maybe 2 Rounds, Bradley too slippery and he ducks underneath punches so well, I think Rios struggles trying to land clean while Bradley out-works him every round and wear him down with Body Shots

Comment

People forget that Bradley beat the crap out of Lamont Peterson, who fought a Rios-style fight and got completely shut out

Rios isn't getting knocked down or stunned like Peterson did... Rios does have more power than Peterson, and that could make a difference

But Rios is also slower, shorter, and has much worse defense

Comment

I wouldnt be surprised if Bradley stopped Rios with body shots just like he did
            Casamayor

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              the better question is what round does bradley get KO'd?
              This!

Comment

Working...
              X