Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: The punch Mosley landed on Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see the only thing about this type of comparing Pacquiao to Mayweather at this point, is the TAPE is your proof.

Ok, Marquez vs Pacquiao is always a war right? Normally back to back action.

Now lets say this.....

Imagine a bigger Welterweight, taller, quicker than Marquez, with 10 times better defense, longer arms, and a better counter puncher.

I know styles make fights, but all Floyd Mayweathers style is, is a more advanced version of Marquez's.

Come on, there is no need for this discussion anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      see the only thing about this type of comparing Pacquiao to Mayweather at this point, is the TAPE is your proof.

Ok, Marquez vs Pacquiao is always a war right? Normally back to back action.

Now lets say this.....

Imagine a bigger Welterweight, taller, quicker than Marquez, with 10 times better defense, longer arms, and a better counter puncher.

I know styles make fights, but all Floyd Mayweathers style is, is a more advanced version of Marquez's.

Come on, there is no need for this discussion anymore.
      Good point, Marquez style always gave Pac trouble, now you take that style with better defense more power and put it into a bigger package, Cause PBF is not small..like Marquez and Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
        Good point, Marquez style always gave Pac trouble, now you take that style with better defense more power and put it into a bigger package, Cause PBF is not small..like Marquez and Pac.
        exactly, and people think I am being bias when I say this, but come on, it's as clear as day.

The outcome of May vs Pac would be much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          exactly, and people think I am being bias when I say this, but come on, it's as clear as day.

The outcome of May vs Pac would be much worse.
          Big time, plus Pac wont be able to juice cause PBF would want olympic style drug testing..it wouldnt be pretty..

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
            Big time, plus Pac wont be able to juice cause PBF would want olympic style drug testing..it wouldnt be pretty..
            That would be another downfall, so we might be seeing one of the most boring boxing clinics of all time, just 1 way action.

Not to even add in the word "slick" the most slick boxer that Pacquiao has fought was Bradley, and while beating Bradley, there was alot of times where Pac had problems landing on him, and we all know that Floyd is the slickest guy around the WW division.

Pac is so use to fighting text book style fighters, that do this like it's suppose to be done, and do that, what you would expect, but the thing about a slick fighter is you never know what to expect next.

Comment

Working...
            X