No announcement yet.

How about Hatton vs Maidana?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about Hatton vs Maidana?????

If Hatton beats Senchenko, how about this fight next March or April??? It would be a war while it lasted, but I think Maidana KO's Hatton back in retirement.

You must not like Hatton very much do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
      You must not like Hatton very much do you?
      I don't mind Hatton, he's a funny guy and a very exciting fighter.

I'm just saying, I'd rather not see Paulie-Hatton II, so how would people feel about this fight???

Comment

give hatton 2-3 tune up fights then he will be ready. i would be rooting for ricky

Comment

I am sure Maidana would be happy to KO Hatton and get well paid for doing it.

Comment

I am a Maidana fan. I have nothing against Hatton but I don't like all the holding and hitting that he often does. Hatton is easy to hit.I think Maidana is a much harder puncher and he takes a punch much better. Hatton would come at Maidana which is exactly what Maidana wants. I think Maidana is a much better brawler than Hatton at this point in time. It would be an action packed fight that I am sure Maidana would win by ko. So as a Maidana fan I like this fight.

Comment

if hatton can re find any bit of his old self i think he should aim for a fight with bradley about 3 or 4 fights down the line and then retire for good - not saying i think he'd win such a fight but i think he should be his target anything else eg cotto or rematches with the big two etc is just pie in the sky.

his plan should be this bum followed by paulie followed by a big money kahn show down (who in the mean time will have a win over mcCloskey so making it a very big money fight in the UK) and then he needs to slag the hole off bradley if he's still undefeated and try to force that fight to close the hatton show for good.

oh and ps i think he should steer well clear of maidana

Comment

thisll be action packed until hatton gets knocked out lol

Comment

Not sure how an old Hatton does.

But a prime Hatton I think would have smashed Maidana at 140. He was bull strong and would be targeting the body and is fleeter of hand and foot.

All that goes out the window at 147 anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I am a Maidana fan. I have nothing against Hatton but I don't like all the holding and hitting that he often does. Hatton is easy to hit.I think Maidana is a much harder puncher and he takes a punch much better. Hatton would come at Maidana which is exactly what Maidana wants. I think Maidana is a much better brawler than Hatton at this point in time. It would be an action packed fight that I am sure Maidana would win by ko. So as a Maidana fan I like this fight.
                    I don't agree with this at all. Maidana's power is extremely overrated. He only has so many KOs on his resume because of his aggression, but he's not a particularly hard hitter.

Both fighters like to wear opponents down with aggression so it's a test of will more than anything - I'd still give Maidana the edge because of Ricky's layoff but perhaps he'll convince some of the doubters in November with a good performance.

Comment

Working...
                    X