No announcement yet.

Roach: "Cotto Turned Down 7.5 Million Offer From Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    I know, but thanks for sharing..............................
    no problem, have you got over the canelo lopez pic being an inch above the chavez martinez pic yet!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      If anyone here thinks theres a huge difference from Cotto weighing in at 150 or 154 you need to understand that with his body type he easily rehydrates right back to 154+! He has a full 24 hours and the 4lbs can be all fluids not fat (stored energy).
      I'm glad he's not fighting Pacman and I wish he would walk away from boxing he's very close to being hurt again. If he could go to England and fight Khan at 150 that would be a good fight for him. He'd have a southpaws right side sticking out for his hook and a guy in front of him that doesn't punch hard.
      Be a good bout for both boys! Ray.
      You should stay quiet..

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
        http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Benz/Benz_0912dd12.htm

You add the 35-40% Cotto would have goten and the number goes to 12-13 million dollars. With Cotto is not about the money dude has pride and is not like he needs it.
        I don't know about that, he said he would not put his title on the line against Pac at 145 until Arum threw some more money at him, he said he would not give Margarito another payday until Arum threw some more money at him. It's just that now he's a bigger ppv star than he was before so he can afford to turn down a Pacquiao payday, he can make as much money in two or three fights.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          no problem, have you got over the canelo lopez pic being an inch above the chavez martinez pic yet!!!!!!!!
          Sure, how bout you?? Having Floyd ringpost Hatton??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Sure, how bout you?? Having Floyd ringpost Hatton??
            ha, not that arsed seen as tho i like both fighters. but congratulations on your achievement, did you need rehab to accomplish such a goal?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              If anyone here thinks theres a huge difference from Cotto weighing in at 150 or 154 you need to understand that with his body type he easily rehydrates right back to 154+! He has a full 24 hours and the 4lbs can be all fluids not fat (stored energy).
              I'm glad he's not fighting Pacman and I wish he would walk away from boxing he's very close to being hurt again. If he could go to England and fight Khan at 150 that would be a good fight for him. He'd have a southpaws right side sticking out for his hook and a guy in front of him that doesn't punch hard.
              Be a good bout for both boys! Ray.
              Khan hasn't even tested the water at 147 yet and just got Iced by a lesser fighter in Garcia at 140....
              Fighting a killer like Cotto at 150 is a BIG ask Ray

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                ha, not that arsed seen as tho i like both fighters. but congratulations on your achievement, did you need rehab to accomplish such a goal?
                Yeah, a diet of water beer & Balute!! Good times, ever tried it??

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                  Good. This fight is pointless, we already know pac is the superior fighter.

Why the hell wont pac just rematch bradley and avenge his loss
                  My thoughts as well. I can't believe he doesn't want to avenge his BS loss to Bradley. I would think that would be the first order of business.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    I don't know about that, he said he would not put his title on the line against Pac at 145 until Arum threw some more money at him, he said he would not give Margarito another payday until Arum threw some more money at him. It's just that now he's a bigger ppv star than he was before so he can afford to turn down a Pacquiao payday, he can make as much money in two or three fights.
                    WBO said the title was going to be at stake at 145 or 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
                      Pacquiao turned down 40 million
                      Yep 40 mill he turned down and he only had to have a drugs test not the draining by another BS CW that he wants on Miguel , fck Manny and his CW crap , he uses money to try and buy the win while refusing to fight Cotto healthy , Manny is the ducker here !

Comment

Working...
                      X