No announcement yet.

spray for gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spray for gloves

my gloves get smelly, is there a spray i can use to freshen them up, which one

I don't know about spray to freshen your gloves up, but I have read that a way to avoid them from getting smelly is to put cedar chips in a sock and put the sock in your glove after you box. This absorbs the sweat and keeps them dry and less of a breeding ground for bacteria. And the bacteria cause the smell.

Comment

Little too late

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
      You can spray all kinds of stuff in your gloves but once they got the stank, it's nearly impossible to completely remove it without ruining your gloves. If you can afford it, buy a new pair. You can prevent that one from developing a smell by spraying febreeze in them after each practice and most importantly, taking them out of your gym bag and putting them in a well ventilated place to let them air out.

You can also try the sock trick above, what I like to do is save those little dryer packets you get when you buy certain clothing items but also some foods and put those in the gloves...

Comment

I simply use Febreeze with antibacterial killer...some just use lysol..many diff ways tho..but yeah sometimes its hard to kill the stench lol just gotta cover it up

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
          use cloves!

Comment

Working...
          X