Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's pathetic that the klitschkos get trashed on here because of racist fans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the kilts are great boxers i dont see much hate

Comment

white people complaining about racism is more proof a dramatic change is coming on the earth in 2012????????

Comment

People don't like Wlad cause he is boring, so so boring and defensive and afraid to mix it up.

Vitali on the other hand is often quite entertaining to watch and is always going forward throwing punches and daring the guy to stand and fight (anybody who does gets sparked) I support him in his fights.

I'd say most neutrals would agree with the above.

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
          white people complaining about racism is more proof a dramatic change is coming on the earth in 2012????????
          Maybe youre right. I'm not complaining...tho noone can deny such racism does exist. But lets leave it there.

Comment

Not only are they exceptional fighters, but they are too dominant. That is why some have lost interest, it is because they are so good, we know the result before the fight even happens.

They are also smart businessmen. They make money doing everything.

They bought this boat here

They did some work on it. Added some rooms and 3 extra bathrooms. They then flipped it for a huge profit. Here is the current pic of it.

It goes to show what good investments can do. Sorry for the thread crapping. I just spied Reed's sig in here!haha

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              EXAMPLES: floyd, pacquiao, cotto, donaire, valero, JCC Jr., alvarez, margarito, P4P QUEEN sergio, etc.

clearly and demonstrably, americans root for boxers of ALL ethnicities and nationalities.

americans don't hate the klitchkos because they're racist, we americans hate the klitchkos because A) they suck B) they're boring C) they have the worst fans on earth.

crying racism is one example why we don't like their fans. we don't like to be called racist when we root for boxers of ALL ETHNICITIES.
              So you speak for the entire country now? If that's the case, America is screwed.

Comment

they do have some extremly racist followers on here..ive recieved some pretty racist messages from a few of them...yet im a fan of vitali and wlad

Comment

The Klit sisters could be from my hometown and related to me and I'll still say they're boring robots who's fights put me to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                    they do have some extremly racist followers on here..ive recieved some pretty racist messages from a few of them...yet im a fan of vitali and wlad

I think every fighter who has fans in here have some racist ones. It may not be all blatant racism, but you will see heavy loads of ethnic pride in this place, that escalates during thread p*ssing contests into full blown bigotry, even if that was not their intent.

Most of the "racism" we see in here may not be real hatred or racism. It seems mostly to be ethnic pride gone overboard because the ones guilty of it are too dumb to carry on an actual argument, so they reduce themselves to the lowest common denominator.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                      Wlad should retire for a year and let other heavyweights fight each other and when one of them emerges as the #1 heavyweight, people will hug his nuts and call him the truth. Wlad should then come back, dominate him and knock him out. People will have no choice but to give the man his respect.
                      Respect the bros, hate most of their fans with a passion.

Comment

Working...
                      X