Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gave Canelo 2, 3, 5, 6, 10, 11, and 12. But 6 was really close and so was 11. ROund 1 was close too, Canelo could have stolen that with his late flurry that was the only meaningful punches of the round.

Comment

• Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
      They were booing Canelo. How you argue that literally blows my mind.
      You ****ing ****** if I post a video of ggg getting booed close your account deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
        You dumb **** they were booing ggg.
        The audience booed when Canelo said he won at least 7-8 rounds. They booed BEFORE the translator spoke, so mexicans (canelo fanbase on the arena) were the ones booing him.

I thought he put a solid effort, especially considering he was fighting at 160 for the very first time against the best MW out there. He clearly lost though.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          This..shhh like this really kills the sport for me.
          Calm down bro, just the way the sport runs my man...GGG edged it, maybe showing signs of his age or it maybe just a consequence of stepping up in class, yes Canelo ran a lot (something him and his fans basically crucified Floyd for) yet in his post fight interview, Canelo is completely delusional and therefore disrespectful, even his pro-crowd booed his ass, kid needs to be humbled ..For the record,I agreed with the 2nd score card because IT WAS CLOSE, a draw was ok because at least they didn't (even though they tried to) rob GGG...f u c k Canelo and his self entitlement B U L L S H I T

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
            Look, we all know that you have to win 10 rounds against Canelo to get 7. If they want to call it a draw to make money on a rematch, and protect the golden goose, i understand that.

But 118-110? At least make the scores believable.
            Exactly, now a days they don't even try to cover their corruption. It's so blatantly obvious a blind man can see it. It just kills our beloved sport.

At least try to be discrete and be subtle about it. Giving 2 rounds to GGG is an insult to the viewing public.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
              Canella fought 30 seconds then would be running for his life every round 8/4 ggg

Comment

• At times 30 seconds then ran for his life you know nothing about boxing he ate jabs all night fought in reverse all night

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  GGG the bigger stronger puncher yet never hurt canelo and got his face phuked up, missed badly all night. Caneli won, landed the cleaner harder shots, will win the the rematch even easier. The boogyman is dead. GGG slow too easy to hit.
                  Shut your ho ass up G ate those weak Mexicant slaps like they were nothing! Has PBC gone bankrupt yet? Dumb fck!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    GGG the bigger stronger puncher yet never hurt canelo and got his face phuked up, missed badly all night. Caneli won, landed the cleaner harder shots, will win the the rematch even easier. The boogyman is dead. GGG slow too easy to hit.
                    Agreed.

GGG's FACE looked like S H I T by the end.

Canelo didn't have a Mark on him and he's the pastier whiter of the two so you'd expect him to mark up more.

Comment

• I knew this fight shouldn't have went to the scorecards.

It was a pretty good fight but with a bad result.
                      Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 09-17-2017, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X