Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all LIBERAL anti gun supporter. BUGGER OFF!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ßringer yeah!! **** subtlety

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Are you saying Americans can't purchase private airplanes?

You literally can buy a 747 too... airlines frequently sell them used

Perhaps I'm missing your point

Most people being too dumb and/or poor to acquire an airplane doesn't mean they aren't readily available
      My point is that an airplane is not as readily available as an assault weapon, and it's not even a serious debate. Some areas have gun stores on every corner, and it's not that difficult to purchase a gun illegally no matter where you live. And then when you factor in price, needing to know how to actually fly a fuking plane, and other logistics, it's really a ridiculous argument that the guy made.

Comment

Assault weapons have been banned for a few decades in the US, so yeah legally it's easier to buy an airplane. Assault weapons have excruciating paperwork, waits, market prices.

I guess just saying "people will kill with whatever is available" is a better argument, but current laws do not reflect the actual deadliness/damage capability of an object. They reflect political/media portrayals of that object.
        Last edited by ////; 07-06-2016, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Assault weapons have been banned for a few decades in the US, so yeah legally it's easier to buy an airplane. Assault weapons have excruciating paperwork, waits, market prices.

I guess just saying "people will kill with whatever is available" is a better argument, but current laws do not reflect the actual deadliness/damage capability of an object. They reflect political/media portrayals of that object.
          Lol if you think it's just as easy for the average person to acquire an airplane, find a place to take off from, and then fly it into a building, as it is to get a gun, some bullets, and spray into a crowd then I don't know what to say to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            If I was a scientist I'd be an evil scientist & I'd invent a robot that went around listening to all conversations in the US & anyone who said "liberal" or "conservative" the robot would murder in their sleep & make it look like a natural death. I think the US would be a better country within 6-12 months.

Then you will kill almost EVERYONE!... perhaps the undecided might slip by your killbot.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Guns kill people ******
              ******s kills GUN dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                The whole argument of protecting ourselves from tyrannical government went out the window when the governments got fighter jets and nuclear weapons
                So tyranny from within is not possible?.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                  Only a scared little Beta Cuck would need a gun to feel safe.
                  I never heard of alpha liberal minded gun hater who can defend themselves barehanded......
                  They usually call the cops or scream like a gurl when attacked by a mugger.

Comment

Amen

Isn't it better to have one and not need it than to need one and not have it?

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                      Then you will kill almost EVERYONE!... perhaps the undecided might slip by your killbot.
                      You are living in the same bubble as the other people, on both sides, that only think in terms of "liberal" people & "conservative" people. Most reasonable people are in the middle where sometimes the "conservative" idea makes the most sense & sometimes the "liberal" idea makes the most sense, but label themselves neither liberal or conservative & think its sorta stupid to agree with those ways of thinking 90%+ of the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X