Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: While I'm at 155-Pounds, I'm Not Facing Anyone at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.) He has never fought at 160
    2.) He already said he would move up gradually as his body allowed. Everyone fighting him at 155 is basically compromising with him in return for the money for their risk..period.
    3.) GGG has done zero to warrant Canelo coming up for a belt he never campaigned for just so he can have a big pay day.
    4.) Canelo is going to call his bluff and vacate. Watch, it will put GGG in such a piss poor position. He has no one to fight, Saunders is going to fight Eubank Jr. again, Jacob's is fighting Andy Lee and then the winner of Saunders v Eubank Jr. GGG will be fighting .......another scrub while everyone around him is earning more in big draw fights.

5.) Chocalito is going to headline his own fights which is going to drop GGG numbers a lot. Chocalito has a big Latino following and he pulls in a good number of Latinos to GGG fights. He is big on the west coast among Latinos.

I can't wait for this annoying fool to get frozen out of boxing. He waits until 35 to actually try and do something with his career then he has the nerve to try and force bona-fide superstars that built themselves up, and in the case of Canelo. Faced stellar competition to achieve large followings, and here comes GGG thinking he earned his way to a big payday because he knocked out a bunch of Friday Night Fights prospects?

Comment

• Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
      He won the title at 155. So we should all consider it the 155 belt. It's not like he's fought at 160 before.
      Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
      My point exactly... Canelo won the MW title @ 155.
      Ex MW champ, Cotto also never fought anyone at 160. Just strip him or fight him at the catchweight! Dude is 25. He has Atleast 2 more years at JMW!

Good point, and the WBC sanctioned that 155 defense, so fk them.

The funny thing is, Cotto refused to pay the 1.1mil

It's not good for boxing, but it's great for Golovkin. GGG finally gets the opportunity to live up to that " anyone from 154-168 " hype.

But aren't golovtards funny......

golovtards, when discussing Canelo : " 155 is middleweight "

golovtards, when discussing GGG : " 160 is middleweight "

Comment

• All you pac-tards are hilarious.....

Manny has been manipulating his opponents for years, by stating that he is the A-side. You all laughed when he fk'd Cotto over.

After the May/Pac negotiations failed, the back-n-forth was maddening, and you clowns happily provided that "A-side doe" excuse on many occasions..... I can remember very clearly.

But now, posters like LeonSpinxWipeMyFace and the rest of the hoarde are suddenly vehemently opposed to "A-side".

Many of the golovtards happily used the " A-side doe " excuse when justifying why Golovkin ducked Ward..... but now, now it is important to uphold the integrity of boxing..... right?

Don't you all get your panties in a bunch when your girlfriend gets disadvantaged.

What is worse, Canelo being an unprofessional clown...... or ignorant casual fans with blatant double-standards?

You all be funny as fk

Has Golovkin started his diet yet ? LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Sadly this is the state of boxing right now

The likes of Floyd and Cotto are to blame

Frank, I became enraged at your post......

I immediately proceeded to call you a silly ignorant **** for " forgetting " that Pacquiao started this.

I had never before encountered weight being a major negotiating point IN EVERY SINGLE CONSECUTIVE FIGHT, and I have been following this sport for a looong time now.

He coined the phrase " manny-weight ", and " catchweight king ".

Don't you remember ?

Luckily, I realised that you must have simply forgotten, so I deleted my harsh condemnation of you.

Comment

• lol.................

Comment

• Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
              Canelo is taking catch weights to another level. Disgusting really how the WBC puts up with this.

GGG should just say **** it, go down to 155 and punish this ****** for 11 rounds and then knock him the **** out in the 12th. He shouldn't have to, but I would enjoy seeing it.

You new fans are hilarious.....

Pacquiao had 8-9 weight-affected fights, most of them consecutively.

I told everyone that manny-weight was a nasty precedent.

But it is funny to see the dopey pacstains suddenly, miraculously, come to that same conclusion

Comment

• Wtf weight is 155? Go f*** yourself you p**** mother f*****

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  I wish he could, but @ 34, he'd have to kill himself to drop the weight. His body fat % looks pretty low so he'd have to burn off muscle, which would make him weak.

Nah, you're full of it.

Nobody at 154, 160 Lasts Twelve With Golovkin.....
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/sanchez-n...olovkin--97123

Got any other excuses for your loud-mouth girlfriend ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Real Talk85 View Post
                    1.) He has never fought at 160
                    2.) He already said he would move up gradually as his body allowed. Everyone fighting him at 155 is basically compromising with him in return for the money for their risk..period.
                    1) He invented his own weight class
                    2) He gains over 15 pounds from weigh-in to fight night

Comment

• Somebody salty lmaoooo

Comment

Working...
                      X