Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Fires Back at Dillian Whyte Over Recent Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's about time we get this dillian guy out the way.he's just like breezy just a annoying little fly buzzing around.its time for the bombsquad to get rid of him after deontay beats two hw roid kings Ortiz and Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      So Breazeale turned down Whyte which would have been far more money to fight Molina. Like i said.
      No Whyte was offered the fight on that date in NYC Whyte wasn't signed to fight anyone at the time they turned down the fight and instead fought Helenius for the silver WBC belt

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        No Whyte was offered the fight on that date in NYC Whyte wasn't signed to fight anyone at the time they turned down the fight and instead fought Helenius for the silver WBC belt
        I just provided the god damn quote of Breazeale admitting he chose Molina over Whyte. Yet you're still typing your nonsense.

Comment

I just provided the god damn quote of Breazeale admitting he chose Molina over Whyte. Yet you're still typing your nonsense.
          It's a fact dude Whyte was offered the fight in NYC ahead of Molina they didn't want the fight in America they wanted to change the date and put it on AJ undercard in UK

Breazeale Didn't need to do any of that so he fought the next available guy in wbc rankings

Comment

why is the prez blatantly lying second mando is not mando also brazeale did pull out of the fight for mando with Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              It's a fact dude Whyte was offered the fight in NYC ahead of Molina they didn't want the fight in America they wanted to change the date and put it on AJ undercard in UK

Breazeale Didn't need to do any of that so he fought the next available guy in wbc rankings
              It's fact cos you said so? Only one has provided facts and that isn't you.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Its a bit hilarious that WBC Guy is acting like the WBC gots a noble past. That said Whyte HAS turned down two or three mando situations so idk wtf he expects mfers to do. Granted the WBC is looking out for Wilder I feel, but the WBO looks out for TR & Warren. And all these ABC Groups are open to influence to big names. We all know this. Whyte knows this. And he does got the best resume at HW for a non-title holder in recent years, but he's still turned down mando situation fights so wtf is he thinking with crying when he coulda been the mando a year or two ago probably if he'd taken the damn mando fight.
                The wbc is full of shiiiit! Whyte fought one eliminator but the wbc changed tunes on whyte when fury pulled out of the Wilder rematch! Out of the blue, they made Breazealle the mando and skipped over whyte while trying to get Whyte to fight another eliminator! The wbc has screwed whyte over with Breazealle and now Ortiz! The guy deserves his shot!

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
                  The wbc is full of shiiiit! Whyte fought one eliminator but the wbc changed tunes on whyte when fury pulled out of the Wilder rematch! Out of the blue, they made Breazealle the mando and skipped over whyte while trying to get Whyte to fight another eliminator! The wbc has screwed whyte over with Breazealle and now Ortiz! The guy deserves his shot!
                  I ain't saying he doesn't deserve a shot or that he's not getting kinda screwed (not really an uncommon thing for a ABC Group to do to pro boxers), but I believe they offered him the mando spot vs Ortiz & he turned it down. And iirc he got offered another mando fight he turned down. So he coulda been in a more favorable spot & likely either have a belt or have gotten his shot already if he hadn't turned down those fights.

Comment

Whyte who suffered due to his previous reluctance to fight Ortiz.

Turning down Ortiz wasn’t the first time Whyte chose money over a shot at the world title. When ‘The Bodysnatcher’ had the opportunity to fight Kubrat Pulev for a mandated fight with old rival Anthony Joshua, Whyte said the payday wasn’t enough.

Joshua offered Whyte a rematch earlier this year. Once again, Whyte turned down the deal due to money.

So why hasn’t Whyte fought for a world title yet? – It’s simple as Whyte has passed up on several chances himself.

The above was copy and pasted from a World boxing News (WBN) article.

Comment

Can't offer a mando spot when you already have a mando, being 2nd mando isn't mando.
                      I don't understand what your reply has to do with my post. The article says the WBC is claiming to have offered Dillian an interim title fight since October. If you think the WBC is lying, so be it. I don't know who is lying. I'm just saying I like the IBF rule that if you turn down an eliminator or title fight, you get removed from the ratings.

Comment

Working...
                      X