Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Trainer Says Schwarz Was Selected With Wilder in Mind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff
    Wilder is taking an interim fight too. Neither wanted an immediate RM. Try to keep up. This isn't WWE trash talk night at the Dew Drop Inn, bubba.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Iron Fister
    Wilder is taking an interim fight because Fury ducked the rematch. I agree with the other posters that coward Fury is going to avoid the Wilder rematch at all costs. Fury would much rather take a shot at the AJ vs Ruiz winner.

We'll see, time will tell. IMO Fury and Wilder BOTH know where the biggest paychecks are found. I think within a couple years all three/four (Wilder Fury Joshua Ruiz) will have fought each other at least once. And BTW, I looked around a good bit, and never saw a definitive 'duck' from Fury on the prospect of an immediate RM. I could've missed something along the way, but at this stage I don't think so.

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
    Being Smart is not a "duck"...
    Going For the Bread...Makes sense to me...
    Yep. Fury holds the cards... no matter how much the Fury haters whine. They'll be sobbing uncontrollably when Fury is last man standing after all this. Why do they hate Fury? Who knows. I think they just have to have some little soap opera b.s. going in their lives or their little worlds would collapse.

Comment

Quote:
      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff
      Wilder is taking an interim fight too. Neither wanted an immediate RM. Try to keep up. This isn't WWE trash talk night at the Dew Drop Inn, bubba.

We'll see, time will tell. IMO Fury and Wilder BOTH know where the biggest paychecks are found. I think within a couple years all three/four (Wilder Fury Joshua Ruiz) will have fought each other at least once. And BTW, I looked around a good bit, and never saw a definitive 'duck' from Fury on the prospect of an immediate RM. I could've missed something along the way, but at this stage I don't think so.

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Bro where were you during the Wider/Fury negotiations? It was about to be signed when Fury done a 180 and signed with Arum therefore marinating the re-match till next year. It was all Furys doing.
      Since when is it a bad move to make an excellent biz decision for a fighter? Pro means professional, doing it for a living. And amongst that is preparing for the future which will soon come... with practically zero money coming in from boxing unless it's some commentating which pays jack. And BTW, Wilder had cold feet. Deny all you wish, but he was/is more jazzed about the Ortiz rematch than he ever was for the Fury rematch.

Comment

Well schwarz means black in English, Wilder is black, makes perfect sense

Comment

Working...
        X