Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG and Rolls May 10th Enroll in VADA Testing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG and Rolls May 10th Enroll in VADA Testing...

365 doe... 29 days away to a fight doe.

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post

Exactly my point! I was just commenting on another thread about when are they gonna actually start testing on Canelo
    Especially since he represents Our sport. 365/ 24/ 7 is total bs

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
      Exactly my point! I was just commenting on another thread about when are they gonna actually start testing on Canelo
      Especially since he represents Our sport. 365/ 24/ 7 is total bs
      Edit/update: just did some research & Canelo has been on vada 365,while 3g just started VADA because he is only on WBC CBP which is not yr rd & is far less rigorous.
      Last edited by kushking; 05-10-2019, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Porter and Spence?????

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          Edit/update: just did some research & Canelo has been on vada 365,while 3g just started VADA because he is only on WBC CBP which is not yr rd & is far less rigorous.
          WBC CBP is VADA 365. They are just different names for the same program. And GGG has been enrolled far longer than Canelo.

You guys are getting VADA 365 confused with the extra advanced pre fight VADA testing which fighters have to request and pay extra for. That is what GGG and Rolls have just begun doing.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            WBC CBP is VADA 365. They are just different names for the same program. And GGG has been enrolled far longer than Canelo.

You guys are getting VADA 365 confused with the extra advanced pre fight VADA testing which fighters have to request and pay extra for. That is what GGG and Rolls have just begun doing.
            Looks like you ended this thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Wrong,Vada runs the CBP for wbc but it runs a parralel program called vada 365,they are different programs. The CBP is less stringent.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                Looks like you ended this thread lol
                He ended nothing because hes wrong. If either of you say prove it, I'll prove it if you bet me otherwise 🤐

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  He ended nothing because hes wrong. If either of you say prove it, I'll prove it if you bet me otherwise 🤐
                  I'm not arguing either way actually - but if you know otherwise why not state it here so we can all benefit and learn?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                    I'm not arguing either way actually - but if you know otherwise why not state it here so we can all benefit and learn?
                    Ask & ye shall receive

Comment

Working...
                    X