Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Blasts Out Stephon Young With One Huge Left

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young was game and did better than I thought he'd do but like Nonito said, he took some shots so he could get his in and what a punch!!!

WAR DONAIRE!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      In before some idiot talks about Donaire having a size advantage when this was one of his best weight classes.

yep

and I remember when Nonito first moved up to 122, it took him a long time to adjust to the weight

he could not keep the weight on in camp, he just burned it off

Comment

Brutal ko. Young looked like he was dead for a minute....with Donaire on his knees praying next to his prone body.

Donaire getting better with age.

Comment

Told u fools Pinoys rule boxing now you believe

Comment

Originally posted by pinoy power View Post
            Told u fools Pinoys rule boxing now you believe
            Im filipino and you need to calm fhe **** down. We don't rule anything

Comment

Originally posted by HumanBag View Post
              Im filipino and you need to calm fhe **** down. We don't rule anything
              for real....that mofo is annoying as **** ...i'm a pinoy as well and i'm embarrassed with the things he says..... and right now , there's not even a single pinoy fighter in the top 10 p4p...

Comment

I hope Inoue shuts out Rodriguez dominantly, and we get Inoue vs Donaire. That would be a huge fight in Asia, I imagine.

Would be great to see if Inoue beats the piss out of Donaire, or if Donaire lands that beastly left hook and causes an upset.

Comment

Whoever you are and what ever you do....DONT ever let Nonito hit you flush with that patented left HOOK!!!

Comment

Ive been predicting Naoya-Donaire for months now and it’s getting closer!!

Rodriguez is no walkover though so Inoue better be on point. He better not fuk this up.

Inoue-Donaire would be massive in Japan.

Comment

Well stephon young does call himself the showstopper and he definitely stopped the show when he went to sleep . Viscous left hook by the flash, good for him much respect for this warrior and classy guy .

Comment

Working...
                      X