Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SWIFT GARCIA: ''It Took a BLACK MAN to take me to the next level...'' GBP vs HAYMON

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWIFT GARCIA: ''It Took a BLACK MAN to take me to the next level...'' GBP vs HAYMON

WOW....

"Ayo wassup dawg I beez reppin da hood yo! I'm porta reecan yo but eyez wanna be blak yo! Danny Garcia cummin atchya yo!"

What a cringe PHAGGOT! No wonder you are never gonna be chit at WW because you don't have the heart of a lion, you have the heart of a wannabe that wants to fit in and be accepted at all costs. Can't respect that level of desperation, he is always gonna bend over to the real champs, would not be surprised if he is in some ODLH fishnets scenario but getting pounded by 3 black men.

My verdict on Danny Garcia:

Comment

Also, HOLY CHIT what is up with that nose? Is one of his parents a fuccing medieval witch?

Comment

Comment

Also:

King Alpha Mexico >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shytty ass puccy puerto rico

Comment

Golden Boy is Minor League Yea that’s why you fighting a minor fighter called Granados.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
              "Ayo wassup dawg I beez reppin da hood yo! I'm porta reecan yo but eyez wanna be blak yo! Danny Garcia cummin atchya yo!"

What a cringe PHAGGOT! No wonder you are never gonna be chit at WW because you don't have the heart of a lion, you have the heart of a wannabe that wants to fit in and be accepted at all costs. Can't respect that level of desperation, he is always gonna bend over to the real champs, would not be surprised if he is in some ODLH fishnets scenario but getting pounded by 3 black men.

My verdict on Danny Garcia:
              I love how your making fun of how Danny talks when most wet. Backs talk like that lol. Mexicans always talking like they are black ja ha.

Comment

Garcia is ****. He's only ever faced two decent WWs and lost to both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                  I love how your making fun of how Danny talks when most wet. Backs talk like that lol. Mexicans always talking like they are black ja ha.
                  Mexicans talk like Mexicans and would stomp puerto ricans. FACT! GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
                    Mexicans talk like Mexicans and would stomp puerto ricans. FACT! GTFO
                    Lol how many Mexicans has danny whooped? Only one gave him a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X