Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would have won, GGG Vs Antonio Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends, are we talking about a loaded or unloaded gloved Margarito? Wait, why are we talking about Margarito at all? His actions have made him a disgrace to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
      One of the dirtiest scumbags its ever had also
      Don't tell me you are still butt hurt from the beating Marg gave cotto? because if so let it go, Marg took his soul.

Comment

God, what a slaughter. I am a Margarito fan. He was tough as nails with a great chin and work rate and good power in both hands. But he was not quick and he was easy to hit. He did his best work at 147. Throw him in with GGG who might make 154 but no lower and it's a mismatch. GGG is faster, far more skilled, a great puncher with both hands and stamina to match Margarito. GGG would be pounding away on Margarito from the opening bell and I don't think even rock jawed Margarito could take more than a round or two of that. GGG wins by KO in 4 rounds or less. No contest.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          God, what a slaughter. I am a Margarito fan. He was tough as nails with a great chin and work rate and good power in both hands. But he was not quick and he was easy to hit. He did his best work at 147. Throw him in with GGG who might make 154 but no lower and it's a mismatch. GGG is faster, far more skilled, a great puncher with both hands and stamina to match Margarito. GGG would be pounding away on Margarito from the opening bell and I don't think even rock jawed Margarito could take more than a round or two of that. GGG wins by KO in 4 rounds or less. No contest.
          This. Margarito wasn't quick enough off the draw to last before GGG nailed him with a big man's punch.

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
            One of the dirtiest scumbags its ever had also
            Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            That too, yes.
            Very true, and we all love him for it, the Cartel looking mother****er!!

(ps. I'm a Cotto fan!!)

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
              Don't tell me you are still butt hurt from the beating Marg gave cotto? because if so let it go, Marg took his soul.
              Probably because Margs was a scumbag.....yeah I'm going to go with that.

Comment

Comment

I think GGG would hurt him bad,, he would be the biggest puncher by far margarito had ever faced, and GGG would be able to land at will,, i think Margs gets whooped..

Margs was never dominant at 154, look at the santos fight, I think GGG would be way too much for margs,, bad style matchup for margs,,

Comment

Working...
                  X