No announcement yet.

Martin Murray confirms Arthur Abraham rematch on November 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin Murray confirms Arthur Abraham rematch on November 12

MARTIN MURRAY will fight former two-weight world champion Arthur Abraham for a second time on November 12 in Monaco.

The pair are set to fight in Monte Carlo in a rematch of their November 2015 encounter, which saw Abraham retain his WBO world super-middleweight title on a split decision.

Stephen Smith is set to fight Jason Sosa elsewhere on the bill and though Abraham has relinquished his title to Gilberto Ramirez since fighting Murray, the St Helens man is pleased about his chance at revenge.

“I’ve known about it for a while, I’m over the moon. Obviously after the first fight, I thought I won it. Looking back there are certainly things I would change,” he told Boxing News.

“Maybe I was too cautious in Germany, I was doing things that I didn’t need to do. It was one of those things. I’ve been dead set on the rematch, I knew he had to fight Ramirez first thought and obviously he got beat so he’s not got a belt.”

Source: BoxingNewsOnline

I think Abraham wins again

Comment

What even is the point...

Comment

Murray is garbage. Unbelievable how he gets so many opportunities. He's not good or even exciting
        Last edited by aldo5408; 10-07-2016, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Wonder what Murray can do this time to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory.

Comment

Working...
          X