No announcement yet.

LMAO! Duran - Leonard Commercials

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO! Duran - Leonard Commercials

Lulz, these things are pure cheese. When will Floyd and Pac make theirs?

It's funny how many ramble about Pac and Mayweather being great well known boxers and having mainstream popularity.

Man, neither of those guys comes close to having the worldwide fame and recognition of many of the guys from older eras.

If you go to Australia and show some guy off the street a pic of Pac or Money Mai, I could just about guarantee they wouldn't have a clue who they are. Show them a pic of Oscar, Ali, Leonard, Tyson, Duran, Chavez, Holyfield etc and they know who it is immediately. I even remember some guys crapping on about Pac doing more and being bigger and more known worldwide than Ali.

The fame Pac has now used to be normal for the top champs of most eras. Boxing has dwindled in popularity so much that what he has done people think hasn't been done before. It's sad.

Anyway, great videos. Really are pure cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      It's funny how many ramble about Pac and Mayweather being great well known boxers and having mainstream popularity.

Man, neither of those guys comes close to having the worldwide fame and recognition of many of the guys from older eras.

If you go to Australia and show some guy off the street a pic of Pac or Money Mai, I could just about guarantee they wouldn't have a clue who they are. Show them a pic of Oscar, Ali, Leonard, Tyson, Duran, Chavez, Holyfield etc and they know who it is immediately. I even remember some guys crapping on about Pac doing more and being bigger and more known worldwide than Ali.

The fame Pac has now used to be normal for the top champs of most eras. Boxing has dwindled in popularity so much that what he has done people think hasn't been done before. It's sad.

This man speaks the truth.

Like you said,it is sad.

Comment

BennyST starts off the new year as he did the previous one. Great post.

Comment

ehh no, if they know those guys, they know floyd and manny

if they dont know floyd and manny, they dont know anyone at all in boxing, except maybe mike tyson or ali

Comment

Yeah i doubt boxer of today get any exposure like they did in those days, I was introduce to boxing at 4-5 years old by my Dad who was watching a Ray leonard fight, any man on the street could tell you who Leonard was but nowadays we get people that dont even know who the HW king at the moment is.

Comment

complete truth man.
              great vids posted up as well.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X