No announcement yet.

atheists stop celebrating my christian holiday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
    Then who is the black man's God? how about Asian God?
    The Spaniards raped the Aztecs into believing in their religion, because god told 'em to massacre for land, that's all I'm saying.

Comment

It's christmas. Chill out.

Comment

I'm celebrating winterval, so you can keep christmas haha.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
          The Spaniards raped the Aztecs into believing in their religion, because god told 'em to massacre for land, that's all I'm saying.
          You cannot blame a supposedly Christian force of doing that if what they are doing is most decidedly "unchristian". I have already gone in detail about people that just use the concept of God for power.

Any faith obtained that way is useless. But many Spaniards embraced Catholicism, and many Latin Americans felt Catholocism more than their blood thirsty religion, which required thousands of sacrifices to satisfy the god of. Sacrifices on stone steps. There was a river of blood. No joking, literally a river of blood that was fueled by sacrifices and maintained by their religious nobles.

But I agree with Rocky, God is a God for all.

Comment

God's a myth invented by the white man for the white man.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
              Any faith obtained that way is useless. But many Spaniards embraced Catholicism, and many Latin Americans felt Catholocism more than their blood thirsty religion, which required thousands of sacrifices to satisfy the god of. Sacrifices on stone steps. There was a river of blood. No joking, literally a river of blood that was fueled by sacrifices and maintained by their religious nobles.
              The Spaniards massacre the Aztecs, who welcomed 'em with gifts, and took their land and named it Spain 2, enslaved them, forced 'em all to believe in their god, oh how holy of 'em.

Religion sucks dick. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                Take all those presents and shove them up your ass
                it's all good, bro. Whatever makes people happy is OK by me.

Comment

God's a myth invented by the white man for the white man.
                  God is present in many different religions, not just the canonical.

You would be referring to Jesus, then, and not God. And Jesus is no myth.

Comment

The Spaniards massacre the Aztecs, who welcomed 'em with gifts, and took their land and named it Spain 2, enslaved them, forced 'em all to believe in their god, oh how holy of 'em.

Have you read nothing I said about the religion the Aztecs practiced before?

can you read

Comment

Aztecs did the same **** to their brother Indians for their religion. And it wasn't just the Spaniards who did the killing but way more Indian haters of the Aztecs happily helped them.

Comment

Working...
                      X