No announcement yet.

anyone else feel this way? Damien marley is better than bob marley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else feel this way? Damien marley is better than bob marley

I find it wierd how everyone says bob marley is a legend and you're dumb if you like reggae but not bob marley. I just started listening to reggae and I started with damien marley. I really liked his songs they're chill and got a good flow to them. Then I was like maybe bob marley's reggae is even better since he's on t-shirts but I heard his greatest hits and I didn't really appreciate it as much as damien marley's work.

Does damien marley do something different from bob marley. There's something different I know there is but I can't quite put my finger on it.

NO
    Damien Marley is NOT better than Bob Marley.
    This is almost the wackest thread i have ever seen.
    What a ridiculous concept...

Comment

Are you being serious kid? This has to be an alt...

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
        Are you being serious kid? This has to be an alt...
        nah I'm serious I first started with welcome to jamrock album then when I listened to bob marley after I felt like something was missing and found it kinda boring.

also I find biggie better than tupac. I never really liked tupac either.

it's wierd.
        Last edited by nirojsri; 02-18-2009, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nirojsri View Post
          nah I'm serious I first started with welcome to jamrock album then when I listened to bob marley after I felt like something was missing and found it kinda boring.

also I find biggie better than tupac. I never really liked tupac either.

it's wierd.
          That my friend i can agree on.

Comment

you're out of your mind.bob marley is one of the most important voices of the last century.

Comment

Bob marley is up there with the gregory isaacs, peter tosh, yellow man, toot and the maytals, dennis brown, and many other legends, lol Damien better then bob you must be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by nirojsri View Post
                I find it wierd how everyone says bob marley is a legend and you're dumb if you like reggae but not bob marley. I just started listening to reggae and I started with damien marley. I really liked his songs they're chill and got a good flow to them. Then I was like maybe bob marley's reggae is even better since he's on t-shirts but I heard his greatest hits and I didn't really appreciate it as much as damien marley's work.

Does damien marley do something different from bob marley. There's something different I know there is but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach Randolph View Post
                  ROFL!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X