Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] fnr4 game testers

should all be fired.

arcade-ish slugfest. not boxing.

slow leg movement, impossible to get away and fight tactical.

the judges scorecards are wack.

and yes not puting face button "option" is still ******ed.

the visuals and creating etc is all amazing.. but when it comes down to gameplay, they failed. sad truth.

every forum i check there is lotsa people angry about something in this game, and when it comes down to it, you just dont see that in good games. They gota make some improvements and fast. cuz i dont wana wait 4 years for them to fv

Originally posted by robjr View Post
    should all be fired.

arcade-ish slugfest. not boxing.

slow leg movement, impossible to get away and fight tactical.

the judges scorecards are wack.

and yes not puting face button "option" is still ******ed.

the visuals and creating etc is all amazing.. but when it comes down to gameplay, they failed. sad truth.

every forum i check there is lotsa people angry about something in this game, and when it comes down to it, you just dont see that in good games. They gota make some improvements and fast. cuz i dont wana wait 4 years for them to fv

yea the game sucks balls, they had the right idea but it's got some serious issues. Going up and down to the body is to awkward, throwing punches on the move are tremendously slow other than the jab. Stopping and going to the body won't work after a delay. If it did what you wanted it do then it would be possible to hit and not be hit, I did it in fnr3 all the time and the game speed was the same. It's because of these ******ed delays and glitchy control scheme (and I have always used stick).

on top of that body punches kill stamina and you can't even back up quick enough once your stamina goes. I'd suggest a slight damage increase on punches, and a huge, huge upgrade on throwing hooks on the move and going to the body, needs to all be much much faster. Hooks should be only marginally slower than the jab. Most of all, don't let people triple up so easy on the jabs and straights - it creates spam. It seems like even when I beat somebody my health is always just as low as theirs.

I'm one of those guys that quits when he's losing, I never did it in fnr3, but when you know that the only thing you can do is counter spam back with one punch and hope for the best - the least you can do is quit. I'm sure I could adapt to this brawling stick masher, but meh - whats the point..no fun.

Comment

I don't like the gameplay atall. might be selling this on Ebay soon

Comment

Originally posted by _PlaT_NuM_ View Post
        I don't like the gameplay atall. might be selling this on Ebay soon
        Good luck in finding someone who wants it

Comment

haters

this game is sick. better than rd 3 easily

Comment

it seems quite fun imo

Comment

Its mad addictive and awesome to play. Been on it every hour I have been awake since I got it

Comment

I love the game so far. Not as good as I expected but still 10x better than FN3, which I played for a long time.

The judges score cards are absolutley **** tho. Sometimes they don't score knockdowns its weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
                  I love the game so far. Not as good as I expected but still 10x better than FN3, which I played for a long time.

The judges score cards are absolutley **** tho. Sometimes they don't score knockdowns its weird.
                  I almost got robbed once. I thought I was winning every round, but I ended up ti a SD win.

Comment

man I disagree. I think it's the best boxing game in a long time. I have tactical fights all the time and that's the way I typically chose to fight (unless I'm Tyson or someone like that).

It's not perfect and there are many areas that need to be improved, but to me, it's 1000X better than FN3 and that's what I was hoping for, not to mention the career mode is much deeper and the CPU is very fun to play, very intelligent and offer many different fighting styles. I give it a 9/10

Comment

Working...
                    X