No announcement yet.

De La Hoya vs Forbes UK coverage???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De La Hoya vs Forbes UK coverage???

anyone got any clue as far as i have checked i see nothing on sky or setanta?

It's on Sky Sports 1 may the 4th mate.

Comment

really. nice one

Comment

Yup, they said it on that Friday Fight night program. Will be really early morning as 4ths the Sunday. My Football cup final

Comment

I'm dissappointed that Setanta aren't picking up more fights like this. I got Setanta a couple of months ago mainly for the boxing but just appears like their boxing coverage is a bit limited so I might cancel it after the fight tonight and start sopcasting the fights again.

Comment

Why Would People From The Uk Be Interested With A Dela**** Fight? He Fights Lighter Guys That Truly Have No Chance Of Beating Him (and Still Loses) Don't Get Caught Up With This Dudes Hype, Like The People From Texas And California, This Gay Generates Money, Be When It Comes To Boxing, Fighting, True Blue Balls? He Ain't Got None!!! Can You See Joe Cal Fighting Ricky Hatton? Thats What Hoya Does Here In The States, And People Fall For It. Unbelieveable

Comment

Originally posted by AndyShitHot View Post
              I'm dissappointed that Setanta aren't picking up more fights like this. I got Setanta a couple of months ago mainly for the boxing but just appears like their boxing coverage is a bit limited so I might cancel it after the fight tonight and start sopcasting the fights again.
              I had the same problem with them down here in Australia, they showed the Kessler vs. JC fight so I got it put on and since then there was nothing worthing the price of it. I got rid off it.

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                Why Would People From The Uk Be Interested With A Dela**** Fight? He Fights Lighter Guys That Truly Have No Chance Of Beating Him (and Still Loses) Don't Get Caught Up With This Dudes Hype, Like The People From Texas And California, This Gay Generates Money, Be When It Comes To Boxing, Fighting, True Blue Balls? He Ain't Got None!!! Can You See Joe Cal Fighting Ricky Hatton? Thats What Hoya Does Here In The States, And People Fall For It. Unbelieveable
                learn some **** son you haven't got a clue

Comment

Working...
                X