Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should you buy a friend for a present?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

double sided dildo

Comment

go to vat19.com lotsa ridiculously awesome gift choices.

Comment

"take her to dinner at a really well known expensive restaurant"

Comment

Flesh light for a guy, dildo for female.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
            If she's truly just a friend and not someone you're trying to get with, then you could get her candles. Not like candle sticks or anything ******ed like that, but there are some really cool artsy type candles you could get her. Or, you cant really go wrong with something from Bed, Bath and Beyond. They usually have some gift bouquet baskets with stuff like lotion, smelly soaps and luffas (sp?) in them.

if the vplaza had candles, id buy you some right now

Comment

If she's truly just a friend and not someone you're trying to get with, then you could get her candles. Not like candle sticks or anything ******ed like that, but there are some really cool artsy type candles you could get her. Or, you cant really go wrong with something from Bed, Bath and Beyond. They usually have some gift bouquet baskets with stuff like lotion, smelly soaps and luffas (sp?) in them.
              *Takes notes of things to buy Lorily*.

Comment

Buy her some bath salts

Comment

Comment

Buy her something to hug like a pillow or a stuffed toy.

Comment

Yeah, why not an update.

I just got her a bottle of Baily's Irish Cream.

We've been drinking, she likes booze. I thought she may enjoy it.

And, I was really squeezed for time, at the time. I went to a store that sells all kinds of stuff, including booze, I looked all over the shop, and that seemed like the best.

I also was trying to get my Russian friend she's been juicing laid

I figured she'd call him to drink it.

I asked him, and he said she did, but he was busy at the time, and so he turned the offer down

I also got a gift for the Chinese girl I was with for a very short time, who I still have a soft spot for, because her birthday was like 3 days earlier. I wasn't going to get her anything. But, I thought it was quite likely that I would see them both together, and I didn't want to get a present for the one girl, and not for the other girl.

I got her a box of candies, from all over Japan. It wasn't expensive. But it seemed like a nice gift. It was even pre-gift wraped, and ****.

She seemed very appreciative.

I actually ran into her on the road, as I was going to see the other girl to give her the bottle of booze.
                      Last edited by Drunken Cat; 01-30-2013, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X