Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Realistically could Manny setup a boxing promotions company?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dodgerjess View Post
    Of course he can start his own company. He has plenty of money, knows boxing and will hire the right people. Do you all think Floyd and 50 are drafting and negotiating contracts, no they don't have the education to do that but they are smart enough to realize that and hire the right people.
    It's the promoting business, and those two are way better at marketing than manny will ever be

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      Floyd, Cotto, Oscar, Sexy Sergio, etc all look like smart guys. I can't say the same for manny
      floyd looks like a smart guy?...have you heard/seen the man speak ? lol

..and he only knows one language

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post

I didn't say he was articulate. Bernard and Ward are much better speakers than Floyd are. Where are they now?

Comment

i would have to agree with this ^^^^^ the brilliance of Mayweather Jr. does not carry outside the ropes

Comment

lol, he has one.....
            he does?

Comment

I didn't say he was articulate. Bernard and Ward are much better speakers than Floyd are. Where are they now?
              lol, youre all over the place man...you said floyd looks like a smart guy? what the hell is your basis to that coz if anything , floyd looks like an idiot most of the time ..as soon as you hear floyd spaeak , you already know he's not an educated man nor someone highly intelligent...his actions does'nt help your case either...lol

Comment

If Bob Arum decides that Top Rank needs a subsidiary then yeah it could work.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus Molecules View Post
                  Totally forgot about MP productions. MP exists to provide income for friends and is pretty much useless for putting on fights. I swear Manny is trying to be MC Hammer.

I still love this. I don't care who has a problem with it.

Comment

lol, youre all over the place man...you said floyd looks like a smart guy? what the hell is your basis to that coz if anything , floyd looks like an idiot most of the time ..as soon as you hear floyd spaeak , you already know he's not an educated man nor someone highly intelligent...his actions does'nt help your case either...lol
                    He went to the top in a very competitive sport and actually has some control of his boxing business. First defensive wizard to become the main draw in boxing.

Your articulate Roy on the other hand is shot and stuck for fighting for a fraction of what he once made, and even in his prime couldn't attract as many fans as Floyd. Speaking well doesn't automatically make you smart.

Comment

He went to the top in a very competitive sport and actually has some control of his boxing business. First defensive wizard to become the main draw in boxing.

Your articulate Roy on the other hand is shot and stuck for fighting for a fraction of what he once made, and even in his prime couldn't attract as many fans as Floyd. Speaking well doesn't automatically make you smart.
                      way to define smart....no wonder you call him that coz not one smart man call him that...if you know what i mean, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X