Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Charlie Zelenoff needs professional help?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Its a fair enough point, that dude is a pu$$y for bringing his whole crew.
    I mean.

If it meant war and charlie had 2 x .45 pistols.

HE STILL WOULDN'T HAVE ENOUGH SHOTS TO TAKE EVERYONE OUT.

anyways that video had me laughing. What a buzzsaw........that's the kind of thing I'll never walk into because I'd come far beyond prepared.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

If he is just some elaborate hoax making pennies per view from us, then he is a true PPV champion...if he actually believes he is a world class boxer, his friends need to be nicer to him...either he is the most persistent troll the internet has ever seen, or he is actually believing things he says...either way someone needs to stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        If he is just some elaborate hoax making pennies per view from us, then he is a true PPV champion...if he actually believes he is a world class boxer, his friends need to be nicer to him...either he is the most persistent troll the internet has ever seen, or he is actually believing things he says...either way someone needs to stop him.

Would a good ol' fashion, clean knockout or butt whipping qualify as stopping him, or does someone have to start compiling evidence of him and turn it in to someone, so they can send him to a insane asylum next to The Joker?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
          Would a good ol' fashion, clean knockout or butt whipping qualify as stopping him, or does someone have to start compiling evidence of him and turn it in to someone, so they can send him to a insane asylum next to The Joker?
          He runs away as soon as he gets hit regardless of if he is fighting in a ring or a yoga studio...If I had a sense of decency I would have stopped watching Charlie Z videos well over a year ago...Watching him pretend to be good at boxing and believe in himself is so pathetic it borders on inspirational.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacroid View Post

lol.................

Comment

Originally posted by terriblegabe View Post
              yes yes yes

That Ghandi looking fucker is Charlie's dad. Why the fuck is he not stopping his dumbass offspring from getting hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                probably making a pretty penny. The people who actually pay attention to him though, they're another story.
                ^that

why people give Charlie Z the time of day is beyond me. I don't go looking up his videos and what not.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^

I maintain to this day, why does 1 eastern euro and 20 entourage shouting at Charlie constitute anything. LMAO wasn't he showing up to fight someone 1 on 1?
                  Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Its a fair enough point, that dude is a pu$$y for bringing his whole crew.
                  It was 1 guy who brought his two brothers with him, that's all.

Charlie brought his father

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
                    link to fan page please. LOL.... thats a big WHAT THE FAULK
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/World-...07789682591195

Comment

Charlie ks an atention whore and the internet has fcked him up. Apparently after Mayweather Snr sparring and getting jumped, he sill chatted **** directly after getting up.

To me, he has too much attitude and one day he will die due to getting ****ed up or shot.

In his head he feels he is ghe champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X