Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you notice how they forced szpilka to get stretchered out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you notice how they forced szpilka to get stretchered out?

Even though he was fine and could have given interview and walked out

They held him down on that stretcher and locked him into it against his will

all to make wilder look more devestating.

What's next wilder buzzes an opponent and they all jump on him and tie him to a stretcher and back an ambulance down the entrance ramp while shouting "you are gonna be ok" while they opponent is yelling "what the hell, i'm fine"

Your hatred for Wilder is truly sickening, jeez get a damn life would you please?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-hickey View Post
      Even though he was fine and could have given interview and walked out

They held him down on that stretcher and locked him into it against his will

all to make wilder look more devestating.

What's next wilder buzzes an opponent and they all jump on him and tie him to a stretcher and back an ambulance down the entrance ramp while shouting "you are gonna be ok" while they opponent is yelling "what the hell, i'm fine"
      Szpilka got laid out, with one single massive shot, on his face, in the same state and under the same athletic commission that seemingly bungled the Abdusalamov-Perez fight, in a major fight on national TV.

So, yes, NYSAC wasn't going to take any chances with anything, regardless of how "fine" Szpilka was (note: Szpilka ended up spending two nights in the hospital anyway, so he wasn't as fine as you want to claim him to be).

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Szpilka got laid out, with one single massive shot, on his face, in the same state and under the same athletic commission that seemingly bungled the Abdusalamov-Perez fight, in a major fight on national TV.

So, yes, NYSAC wasn't going to take any chances with anything, regardless of how "fine" Szpilka was (note: Szpilka ended up spending two nights in the hospital anyway, so he wasn't as fine as you want to claim him to be).

Yeah nysac is not taking chances, they even stop fights quickly as well. They dont want to screw up again, has nothing to do with making wilder look more dangerous.

Comment

I blame these ***** made ass dudes if you can get up, get up dont let these lames hold you down and shit, they have no authority over you. I hate seeing that **** when the boxer can get up and they are literally holding him down and shit, I understand its for the safety of the fight just incase someone but if you want to get up GET THE FUCK UP! whats wrong with you new era dudes soft like a bitch

Comment

its called NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS he got KNOCKED OUT (LITERALLY) he didnt get knocked down and they counted him out he got LITERALLY KO'D its a necessary precaution.
            people DIE IN THE RING and the higher the weight class the more they MUST look at that. bc the LOWER divisions dont have the same crack that the heavyweights do and even the worst heavyweight will damn near KILL any other weight class besides cruiser and SOME light-heavies

Comment

He was hurt bad enough that he had no chance of beating the count, looked like he was out cold. I think they definitely did the right thing and they should be commended for their attention to providing the correct medical care after that incident. Better be safe than sorry. If someone gets hurt like that, forget all the fanfare and interviews - make sure medical treatment is the primary concern.

Comment

Earl is really a shyte troll. He lacks any sense of humor or wit. If you're going to play that game at least make it worth reading.

Comment

how comes when jones gets knocked out they dont stretcher him

or mark de mori got layed out worse than szpilka

nah they just do that to make wilder seem more dangeorus

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-hickey View Post
                    how comes when jones gets knocked out they dont stretcher him

or mark de mori got layed out worse than szpilka

nah they just do that to make wilder seem more dangeorus
                    The medical team made a decision based on the responses they were getting from Szpilka when they were examining him. We have to remember that not only did he get knocked out but he was also tired because it was later in the fight. That combination can be lethal.

They would have asked him certain questions about his condition - can he feel this part of his body, move that part of his body, see this image etc.. Certain responses to those questions can necessitate the use of a stretcher because they can indicate a more serious problem.

What they should really do as a general rule is to stretcher anyone out who looks to be in serious enough trouble to not even try beating the count. So they should have stretchered out De Mori too in my opinion, but it's an arbitrary decision in any event.

Comment

Working...
                    X