Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dublin or Monaco? Decisiontime for Froch-Abraham venue.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DUBLIN?!??!?!?! ...hey i dont care though i just want to see AA smash carl frochs head in and get it over with....heck i dont care even if they fight in antarctica...

Comment

if froch trys his lame ass rjj impression in this fight its lights out cobra.

Comment

For selfish reasons i hope the fight takes place in dublin so i can go see the fight.

Comment

come on DUBLIN!

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
            Holy **** i taught Ireland was outtaa the running im definetly there if it lands at the o2.Although i really think Monte Carlo should host some of the big fights in europe but not this1 haha
            I might go to Dublin as well. There should be some cheap RyanAir tickets available.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              I might go to Dublin as well. There should be some cheap RyanAir tickets available.
              Id say ya would get them for peanuts.the only thing is the price of fight be dear enough ive a feeling it will more then likely go to Monaco though cuz id say Sauderland will getb the final decision

Comment

Id say ya would get them for peanuts.the only thing is the price of fight be dear enough ive a feeling it will more then likely go to Monaco though cuz id say Sauderland will getb the final decision
                Who knows how big an attendance a fight can get in Monaco? I would think a Dublin venue could attract a much great audience.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Who knows how big an attendance a fight can get in Monaco? I would think a Dublin venue could attract a much great audience.
                  Maybe the o2 can take a big crowd and i suppoe between Irish English and then boxing fans from europe like yourself ya it twould be a good crowd its just Ireland being so close to England Sauderland might feel it will favour Froch more and Monaco is about the same distance from both countries

Comment

Maybe the o2 can take a big crowd and i suppoe between Irish English and then boxing fans from europe like yourself ya it twould be a good crowd its just Ireland being so close to England Sauderland might feel it will favour Froch more and Monaco is about the same distance from both countries
                    Definetely. I would think Dublin greatly favours Froch while Monaco would be equal.

Comment

Sauerland knows, that AA probably can’t win on points in any country besides Germany, considering AA’s low output, so unless he’s changing his gameplan, they will go for the fight, wherever it makes the most money (naturally depending on him knocking out the weakest defence in the super6).

AA is not the one, who needs to depend on the judges. He just wants to knock out Froch and Sauerland wants to get paid from entrance fees and PPV buys/tv-rights.

Comment

Working...
                      X