No announcement yet.

Ringside.com blowout sale!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ringside.com blowout sale!

Just bought the new adidas adistars for $75... you can't beat that. Oh and the free shipping code is NSF1. Sorry if this is considered advertising, but these deals are too good to pass up

NICE!

do you have a list of the items on sale? i need some shoes and some apparel would be neat too

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
      NICE!

do you have a list of the items on sale? i need some shoes and some apparel would be neat too
      I'll look into it

Ok, pretty much all the shoes are on sale! http://www.ringside.com/Footwear/products/56/2/0

adidas probout- $99
      adidas adistar boxing boot- $89
      adidas beijing adistar- $$75
      Boxchamp 3- $60
      adidas wrestling shoes: $50

Boxing trunks range from $25-$35
      Last edited by paloalto00; 07-18-2010, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paloalto00 View Post
        Just bought the new adidas adistars for $75... you can't beat that. Oh and the free shipping code is NSF1. Sorry if this is considered advertising, but these deals are too good to pass up
        ****, i just put in an order thursday. could i cancel it and re-order?

Comment

nice, I called them and gave the rep the shipping code and it worked. Also added more stuff. Boxing sites for whatever reason always have good customer service (compared to other non-boxing sites)

got gloves, headgear, wraps, bag, glove dogs, shorts all for around $130

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
            nice, I called them and gave the rep the shipping code and it worked. Also added more stuff. Boxing sites for whatever reason always have good customer service (compared to other non-boxing sites)

got gloves, headgear, wraps, bag, glove dogs, shorts all for around $130
            Very nice, I remember almost ****ting myself seeing all that expensive gear selling for like $60

Comment

thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Working...
              X