No announcement yet.

Ricky Hattons summer Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agentsmith View Post
    No point now, Witter doesn't have a belt, lost and looked like crap in his last fight as well. On top of all that he isn't even a draw so its a high risk, low reward scenario.
    On another note who do you think Hattons new trainer should be?
    there's a thread already about Roach

I think Freddie Roach can really help him

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...-comeback.html

Comment

Originally posted by John Hue View Post
      I could not agree with you more. For him to lose the weight now before summer is too fast anyways and won't be healthy. The serious changes in lifestyle should have been done long ago we are past that now. He does not have time before the fight. IMO his neglect is already showing and is really going to show from now on.
      He should just stay retired and enjoy his life as a father and promoter, but of course he wont.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
        there's a thread already about Roach

I think Freddie Roach can really help him

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...-comeback.html
        Roach is on record saying that he would turn down a Hatton offer, he believes Hatton should retire.

Comment

I may be in the minority here but I think hatton beats bradley so id like to see that fight next.

Comment

bradley - hatton would be a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
              I may be in the minority here but I think hatton beats bradley so id like to see that fight next.
              What makes you think that?
              His downward slide imo started with the Kosta fight, where he started to rely on clinching as a form of defence.

Comment

Working...
              X