• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Harrison v Michael Brodie

June 3 2005'

WBO Featherweight title
    Scott Harrison v Michael Brodie

I've thought for a long time now, that Scott Harrison is a belt just waiting to be taken by the 1st slick boxer. There's no need to go to war with Harrison, (And if you do, you'll probably come off worse!) - Just box him on the back foot, pick him to pieces with counters as he comes forward...

Michael Brodie definatly has the skills to do this, I only wonder, After some of the wars he's been in... Has he got enough left in him?

I'm gonna go against the odds, and predict a 12 round UD for Brodie. I just think that Michael Brodie is smart enough to know how to beat Scott Harrison, and will captilise on it!

What D'you guys think?

Brodie def. got the skills but his first war with In-Jin Chi really took something out of him, as you said...

That said, Harrison is rather one-dimensional and i pick Brodie by UD12, just as you.

Comment

Yeah, Scott Harrison either looks awesome in his fights, or terrible!

I think that depends A LOT on how the OTHER guy decides to fight Harrison.

Comment

I think Harrison KO's Brodie within 4 rounds.

Comment

No offense to Brodie and Harrison fans, I like 'em both, very exciting fighters, but I don't see the two of 'em reach the upper echelon of the feather/superfeather division. Well, if Harrison and Marquez fight for a unification bout, I'll be rooting for Harrison although I think it's gonna be a long shot.

Brodie vs. Harrison. Harrison UD.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyvince
            No offense to Brodie and Harrison fans, I like 'em both, very exciting fighters, but I don't see the two of 'em reach the upper echelon of the feather/superfeather division. Well, if Harrison and Marquez fight for a unification bout, I'll be rooting for Harrison although I think it's gonna be a long shot.

Brodie vs. Harrison. Harrison UD.
            I think Juan Manuel Marquez would have an easy nights work with Scott Harrison.

Marquez is a thinking boxer, and an excellent counter puncher... Those are the exact two attributes you need to beat Harrison.

I think Michael Brodie may have had a better chance, but only if that chance came 4yrs ago. I think he maybe a little past his sell-by-date now.

Comment

Go Harrison. LOL

Comment

IMO Brodie is a far better fighter but he will probably go to war and thats Harrisons only strong point.

I'm picking Brodie but it could go either way.

I'll bet 10 mil someone's eye closes in this fight, anyone wanna bet me??

Comment

Brodie is going to destroy Harrison, brodie has a lot of personal problems vs chi and i think he is over them! Harrison is so overrated its untrue he was very lucky to get away against Polo!

Comment

Brodie is a much better boxer than Harrison but he tends to spoil that a bit by getting into wars with almost everyone so that plus the long layoff he's had & natural size disadvantage tips it to Harrison for me, if Brodie had a warm up fight he might have more of a chance but I just think it's too much to ask of him to come back after the Chi wars & go straight back into another tough fight, one other thing with Brodie is he gets tired in the 2nd half of fights whereas Harrison is more steady all the way so I'd say Harrison anywhere after 7 or 8 rounds but I think it'll be a cracking fight right till the end

Comment

Working...
                    X