No announcement yet.

what are your thoughts on raw vs smackdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vandaNEXTlegend
    Is it true Brett Hart is in this game?? If he is I'll have to download it myself. I quit watching wrestling after the Hitman was screwed and jumped ship to WCW. Any info would be appreciated...
    check your pm

Comment

Met him last year. What a stand up dude. First time ever I have been near speechless in front of a "celeb". I was 12 years old all over again.

Comment

Bret is in the game, I prefer showdown legends of wrestling it is underrated a lot of people trash it but it is a solid game for legends...I love the fact that I can recreate the hart foundation and even include Jim the anvil and the game isnt horrible and takes me back to the early years....

Comment

With WWE owning all copyrights to WWE, WCW, ECW and AWA, they could easily make an awesome legends game of their own now.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieD
            With WWE owning all copyrights to WWE, WCW, ECW and AWA, they could easily make an awesome legends game of their own now.

It's possible but all of the legends in legends of wrestling is owned by acclaim for another release, however if they go out of business (in which they plan to) the contracts would be void, unless someone bought them out...Although a lot of the contracts expired with legends of wrestling showdown ie: road warriors/bret hart

Comment

Working...
            X