No announcement yet.

Ken Shamrock vs Frank Shamrock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Shamrock vs Frank Shamrock

Ken was on the Jim Rome show today and was talking about the up coming fight with Kimbo here in Miami.

Ken was asked if he would ever fight his brother and he said he would love to. Unlike the Klitchko brothers that have vowed never to fight each other, Ken said he would love to settle it in the ring with his little brother.

when is the kimbo fight? this weekend?

Comment

Saturday. Any bets?

Comment

It's in the BankAtlantic Center here in Miami. I was checking the prices and it's crazy expensive. I'm not paying that much to watch some old man get beaten up.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
          I'm not paying that much to watch some old man get beaten up.
          LMAO. That was a good one. You're smarter than the morons who are.

FYI, Ken and Frank are really not brothers in the normal sense. They were both adopted as adults by the same man. They did not even grow up together.

Comment

Frank would hurt bigger brother. He's all around the better athlete/fighter and alot smarter. Ken said he'd like to fight him, but won't. Thats because he knows he'll get beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              LMAO. That was a good one. You're smarter than the morons who are.

FYI, Ken and Frank are really not brothers in the normal sense. They were both adopted as adults by the same man. They did not even grow up together.
              I thought they'd grown up in an orphanage together or something.

Comment

They actually resemble each other...

But if Ken fights Frank, Frank wins. The degree to which he beats him depends on what weight it's at

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                  It's in the BankAtlantic Center here in Miami. I was checking the prices and it's crazy expensive. I'm not paying that much to watch some old man get beaten up.
                  SEMTEX, Sheilds and Arlovski are worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post
                    SEMTEX, Sheilds and Arlovski are worth it.
                    A childhood friend of mine named Jeremy "Tiny" Norton is fighting on the untelevised portion of the undercard. He's a super heavy wrestling in an "open heavyweight" match against the King of the Cage Heavyweight Champ

Comment

Working...
                    X