No announcement yet.

Top 10 Best Fights Evar!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Best Fights Evar!

10. Ortiz - Belfort (I got into MMA watching this fight, and the drama at the end made my day)

9. Silva - Nakamura (During the fight Nak takes off his gi and the crowd cheers, then Nak get Nakked out!)

8. Sanchez - Parysian (Sanchez knocked out his tooth)

7. GSP - Miller (GSP beat the shiat out of Mayhem)

6. Diaz - Lawler (Diaz stuns Lawler and Lawler kept trying to recover, waltzing around the ring looking like a drunken fool)

5. Couture - Ortiz (The old man schooled Ortiz for 5 rounds and then spanked him)

4. Liddell - Couture 1 (Liddell came out to Ice Ice Baby and got beat up)

3. Fedor - CroCop (Fedor hunts CroCop and frustrates him)

2. Fedor - Big Nog 3 (Big Nog gets beat bad but never gives up)

1. Silva - Jackson (Jackson is talking on his phone during the pledge, at the end of the fight Jackson falls out of the ropes like timber as the axemurder cut him down)

What's yours? Make sure you give reasons. Thanks.

Comment

Griffin Vs Bonnar 1 has got be up there somewhere.

no-one expected it, and it was one of the best stand-up fights I've ever seen. Not amazing skill or technique, but great to watch.

Comment

10. Silva vs. Rampage 1 - Lots of hype to finally see these guys go at it. Back and forth fight until Silva KO's Page with 22 knees to the dome!

9. Royce Gracie Vs. Sakuraba - 90 min fight with Sakuraba winning even though they where using "Gracie rules."

8. Sakuraba vs. Carlos Newton - Great fight with an awesome display of grappling.

7. Royce Gracie vs. Dan Severn - Small Jiu Jitsu guy submits the powerful wrestler with a Triangle choke..

6. Nick Diaz vs. Diego Sanches - Exciting fight even though 90% of it was spent on the ground...

5. Fedor vs. Nog 1 - The fight where everyone knew who the baddest man on the planet was. Nobody had ever whooped Nog like that before..

4. CroCop vs. Nog - "I lasted 10 minutes striking with you, you could not last 1 minute on the ground with me." - Nog...

3. Bob Sapp vs. Nog - Size and strength vs. technique.

2. Igor Vovchanchyn vs. Enson Inoue - I have never seen anyone take a beating as bad as Enson did in this fight.

1. Dan Henderson vs. Rampage - Wasn't the most exciting fight, but I added it because it was the first Unification fight....

Comment

****, I forgot to add Frye vs. Takayama too that list.....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            10. Silva vs. Rampage 1 - Lots of hype to finally see these guys go at it. Back and forth fight until Silva KO's Page with 22 knees to the dome!

9. Royce Gracie Vs. Sakuraba - 90 min fight with Sakuraba winning even though they where using "Gracie rules."

8. Sakuraba vs. Carlos Newton - Great fight with an awesome display of grappling.

7. Royce Gracie vs. Dan Severn - Small Jiu Jitsu guy submits the powerful wrestler with a Triangle choke..

6. Nick Diaz vs. Diego Sanches - Exciting fight even though 90% of it was spent on the ground...

5. Fedor vs. Nog 1 - The fight where everyone knew who the baddest man on the planet was. Nobody had ever whooped Nog like that before..

4. CroCop vs. Nog - "I lasted 10 minutes striking with you, you could not last 1 minute on the ground with me." - Nog...

3. Bob Sapp vs. Nog - Size and strength vs. technique.

2. Igor Vovchanchyn vs. Enson Inoue - I have never seen anyone take a beating as bad as Enson did in this fight.

1. Dan Henderson vs. Rampage - Wasn't the most exciting fight, but I added it because it was the first Unification fight....
            This is a pretty good list.. however, I'd probly through out Hendo-Page in favor of Hendo-Silva2, throw out Diaz-Sanchez, throw out Saku-Newton in favor of Saku-Jackson, add Nakumura-Frye (as you said), and maybe through in Igor-Garry Goodridge.

That said pretty good list.. too lazy to make my own so I thought I'd just critique, lol.

Comment

1. Rampage .vs. Chuck Liddell 2
              2. Houston .vs. Keith Jardine
              3. Rampage .vs. Igor Vovchanchyn
              4. Anthony Johnson .vs. Chad Reiner
              5. Din Thomas .vs. Jeremy Stephens
              6. Terry Martin .vs. Jorge Rivera
              7. Anderson Silva .vs. Rich Franklin
              8. Din Thomas .vs. Clay Guida
              9. Terry Martin .vs. Ivan Salaverry
              10. Houston .vs. Sakara

Comment

1. mirko vs. silva 2
                2. fedor vs. crocop
                3. fedor vs. zulzhino some fat brazilian dude
                4. andrei arlovski vs. tim sylva 2
                5. anderson silva vs. rich franklin
                6. roger huerta vs. rogelio
                7. igor vs. crocop
                8. bj penn vs. matt hughs
                9. fedor vs. ironhead fujita
                10. matt serra vs. gsp

Comment

What's up with the lack of reasons? They are vital to the value of the list! Give me some insight fellas. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X