No announcement yet.

So...when's Haye-Mormeck?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...when's Haye-Mormeck?

Assuming Haye moves back down to CW after his next fight he should be fighting mormeck next as the WBC mandatory challenger.

Thats unless Don King manages to set up Bell as mandatory challenger so he can promote Mormeck-Bell III in about 14 months time...

But assuming the WBC stick to their word and give Haye the title-shot how do you see this fight going?

Both fighters have stamina issues, and both fighters can bang. Personally, I think if Haye lets himself get tagged like he was doing against Fragomeni he will be in serious trouble against Mormeck. On the other hand, Mormeck looked in trouble at times against Bell and could himself go down if caught by Haye.

Whichever way it goes i can see it being a damn good fight!

Will I ever get to see Haye shut Hide up?

Comment

both fighters defence is terrible but haye has better boxing ability imo. he would prob ko mormeck

Comment

No idea bud but i know it will be a great fight! I give Haye the ever so slight edge! Id have rather it was Haye vs Bell even more so tho!
        Any1 else think going to heavy only todrop backdown and fight the division #1 is stupid?

Comment

I've got Mormeck, even though he's far too bulky to have stamina at 200. I can't see Hayr having the chin to take a Mormeck barrage.

Having said that Haye hits even harder than Bell and has more ability so could catch JMM and put him to sleep.

Comment

Now the very beatable Bell is vanquished, Haye will never return to Cruiserweight. He has bulked up significantly since turning professional, will be ranked by the WBC if he beats Bonin at heavyweight, and with Briggs, Maskaev both holding belts will believe he can compete at the higher, bigger earning weight class.

He's been moaning for two years about making 200lbs.

Mormeck is a tricky, non-American opponent. It wont excite British or American fans.

I just dont think Haye will return to the division.

Comment

A fight i will definitely go and see.
              I think Haye will win by stoppage inside 8.

Comment

I would favour Haye. Dont think Mormecks beard is good enough to take a hayemaker. But if it goes the distance i would have to go with Mormeck.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
                  I would favour Haye. Dont think Mormecks beard is good enough to take a hayemaker. But if it goes the distance i would have to go with Mormeck.
                  I agree, The Monk talks sense yet again.

Comment

when he wants to, haye can knock out a beasty right hand!!!
                    haye to win if it happens!

Comment

Working...
                    X