Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition to close the Hispanic Lounge.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close the pinoy forum...we dont need those groupeeeee haters lol. hispanics = 80% of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by ASS View Post
      Nah, I was just having some fun. Some of my closest homeys on here are Hispanic.

You only greened me the other day

Twas just a joke.
      If I greened ya it's because I've never had no beef with ya.....and your prob a solid poster......

Just wasn't sure why you started acting like a whinny b!tch all of the sudden but if it was cuz you were bull****tin or joking around or what not then no worries.....I got no beef other than people trying to fuk with our lang.....you back off I back off.....simple as that.......

Comment

such an ass!

Comment

Call me a fool again and I'll fly to Mexico and exterminate you violently.
          After I have Wazaa anally rape you.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
            If I greened ya it's because I've never had no beef with ya.....and your prob a solid poster......

Just wasn't sure why you started acting like a whinny b!tch all of the sudden but if it was cuz you were bull****tin or joking around or what not then no worries.....I got no beef other than people trying to fuk with our lang.....you back off I back off.....simple as that.......
            Didn't see this until now, It's all good hope I didn't offend you guys.

Comment

you offended me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Don Golpe View Post
                you offended me!!!
                Twas a joke, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post

Didn't see this until now, It's all good hope I didn't offend you guys.
                  We straight......

Comment

Twas a joke, son.
                    your life is a joke, son.

Comment

Working...
                    X