Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua-Miller In Doubt After Miller Fails VADA Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody should really be surprised, Miller was ducking clean boxing program for years, now it's all understandable. Sad. I liked that guy, we boxing fans are naive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      I was thinking the same thing but I’m assuming anyone that openly backed big baby to win I imagine
      I see.........................

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Nobody should really be surprised, Miller was ducking clean boxing program for years, now it's all understandable. Sad. I liked that guy, we boxing fans are naive.
        nobody should be... but it was supposed to be a fight of a certain magnitude...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          nobody should be... but it was supposed to be a fight of a certain magnitude...
          Yes, nobody should be because once a drug cheat always a cheat and Miller took PEDs before, he also ducked WBC cbp. But us boxing fans are so naive we believe boxers all the time and it is surprising to us. Miller really coming up as a nice guy so it's more shocking.

Comment

• let's just cancel boxing for 2019 ok?

Comment

• Now do we all understand how a 300+lbs man has the stamina he does? Until he loses 50-60 lbs and actually gets into legitimate fighter shape, I could care less about his career

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Yes, nobody should be because once a drug cheat always a cheat and Miller took PEDs before, he also ducked WBC cbp. But us boxing fans are so naive we believe boxers all the time and it is surprising to us. Miller really coming up as a nice guy so it's more shocking.
                ... now I hear that Whyte just stepped up and wants to replace Miller...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Now do we all understand how a 300+lbs man has the stamina he does? Until he loses 50-60 lbs and actually gets into legitimate fighter shape, I could care less about his career
                  Here she is !! I doubted she would show up today. Hello sweetheart

Comment

• It was the cheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by Slicc View Post
                      It was the cheeseburgers
                      Mexican cheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                      X