Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it racist to say white people have a lower IQ than Japanese people or is it a fact

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....the blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      soultrain migration
      Its an "interesting" hypothesis.

It's more based on dated tools and weaponry found in North and South America.

17-20 thousand years ago, thousands of years before the Clovis people.

We wuz all Portuguese and sheeeiit.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        I just checked average IQ of Jamaica, its 71. No wonder you get your panties in a bunch anytime IQ comes up.
        Cool. What's your iQ?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

... "Romania" is far from being a "poor" country... but, yes, people here are poor... yes... just because corrupt post-communists are running the country... ("tell me history of Romania" can't be answered in here, tbh, ...)

later edit: but what this has to do with some people's "IQ" anyway???
          Blue - why you got it in quotes?

Green - Yeah. Good old corruption. That's what is holding back my country too.

Red - Nothing really. Just saw you and Romania popped in my mind.

Comment

Lies perpetrated by the power elite to keep us divided and disorganized.

I live in Japan, and there are some really sharp minds here.
            But, I’ve come across some seriously mentally challenged individuals who, like the TS, are over analyzing topics that won’t add a penny to his piggy bank.

C’mon Alexkid, snap outta this self imposed mental state where you over think everything, including how to wipe your azz.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              I just checked average IQ of Jamaica, its 71. No wonder you get your panties in a bunch anytime IQ comes up.

Your IQ (Or eyesight) is not too good, it clearly states it is 72 in the link provided.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Your IQ (Or eyesight) is not too good, it clearly states it is 72 in the link provided.

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Cool. What's your iQ?
                  I never had mine tested
                  but I agree with you that IQ isn't the be all that it's cracked out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                    The most intelligent race group is the one to which I belong..
                    So that's the reason that your native people still live in mud huts in Africa? ……….Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      So that's the reason that your native people still live in mud huts in Africa? ……….Rockin'
                      It seems to me that mud huts in some parts of the world make a lot more sense than clearing acres and acres of land for a mansion made of mostly derived materials.

A mud hut would be financially and environmentally advantageous, using readily found natural materials, allowing appropriate ventilation without AC, etc. Seems like a brilliant idea to me. Also, takes lots of ingenuity to even build such a hut.

Comment

Working...
                      X