No announcement yet.

I need an excuse for a boss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
    There's a boss that works Tuesday through Saturday mornings. Total idiot, never liked him...

I work evenings so I avoid him. When I work OT, I choose Saturday NIGHT, Sunday, and Monday morning, with the bosses I get along with.

Simple enough. Then, a new boss comes, and he's in charge of the OT. He hasn't figured it out yet, that I'm avoiding the idiot on Tuesday through Saturday morning !

He's wondering why I keep turning down those days...nobody likes that day boss, so he's having trouble finding people to cover his shift.

It's not my problem! But this other boss, who runs the OT...I'm getting a vibe that he's taking personal, that I keep turning down those days.

I'm not gonna help that idiot out, by covering his shift! Maybe he gets the message and transfers out!

If I come straight out and tell him that I'm avoiding those days because I cant stand that boss, that would create new problems, as I would come under fire for having a bias.

I need a good excuse, as to why I'm not available for OT on those days, so the OT boss will get the freak off my case about avoiding those days !

He's kinda clueless, and I actually believe he doesnt know I'm punishing that day boss...I don't know how, I only work a certain bosses days, and avoid ALL of the other ones...and just thinks I'm being a choosy prick!

The best course of action is a full proof excuse! Got any?
    Tell him that you're a Muslim & you use those mornings to pray in a Mosque
    Last edited by Mr.365; 05-13-2019, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      Tell him you are training on those days for your upcoming title fight. That's what most of us on here do on our days off right?
      Alot of us are already unified champs bruh

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        Easy..

You have "other commitments"

Thats it. No need to explain your self.
        You aint do dat. You aint no champ! Lets go champ!

Comment

Tell him you have a taco cart and those are your busiest days. Everyone loves tacos. He will understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
            You aint do dat. You aint no champ! Lets go champ!
            Fool, you ducked me before and now...no mercy

Im da champ im the A side

You the chump and you aint even B side

You
            Dont
            Want
            It

Comment

Fool, you ducked me before and now...no mercy

Im da chump im the b side

You the champ and you definitely da A side

You
              Dont
              Want
              It
              I fixed it fo you mudabish. Now go makeout wif dat queerosexual boxingfan91

Comment

Go fock urself cuh blood

Comment

Fool u living fantasy land like harry potter

Fool you is harry potter

And boxphagg91 dont wants beef with either punk bish

Comment

Fool u living fantasy land like harry potter

Fool you is harry potter

And boxphagg91 dont wants beef with either punk bish
                    Id slap da sh11t out u dawg

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                      There's a boss that works Tuesday through Saturday mornings. Total idiot, never liked him...

I work evenings so I avoid him. When I work OT, I choose Saturday NIGHT, Sunday, and Monday morning, with the bosses I get along with.

Simple enough. Then, a new boss comes, and he's in charge of the OT. He hasn't figured it out yet, that I'm avoiding the idiot on Tuesday through Saturday morning !

He's wondering why I keep turning down those days...nobody likes that day boss, so he's having trouble finding people to cover his shift.

It's not my problem! But this other boss, who runs the OT...I'm getting a vibe that he's taking personal, that I keep turning down those days.

I'm not gonna help that idiot out, by covering his shift! Maybe he gets the message and transfers out!

If I come straight out and tell him that I'm avoiding those days because I cant stand that boss, that would create new problems, as I would come under fire for having a bias.

I need a good excuse, as to why I'm not available for OT on those days, so the OT boss will get the freak off my case about avoiding those days !

He's kinda clueless, and I actually believe he doesnt know I'm punishing that day boss...I don't know how, I only work a certain bosses days, and avoid ALL of the other ones...and just thinks I'm being a choosy prick!

The best course of action is a full proof excuse! Got any?
                      When you the boss you don't need no excuses. Be the boss motha****a

Comment

Working...
                      X