Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now we have a group of fans defending ducking.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    I'm sure it was many times the 400k or 500k he got paid for Wilder.

Ortiz said he would accept just about any offer anyway. He got what he wanted and turned it down.
    So you don’t have a figure. Miller got 6.5 how much do you think Ortiz is worth?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      So you don’t have a figure. Miller got 6.5 how much do you think Ortiz is worth?
      Ortiz's highest payday is 500k and his stock has dropped since then, so how much is Ortiz worth? You tell me.

Ortiz said he'd fight for just about any money.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post
        Weren’t you just crying to the mods a few days ago? If someone made a thread like this about UK fans overhyping bums like Khan and Crolla you UK fans would be screaming for the mods. I think you are jealous of America.
        America is a continent. Why the **** does everyone keep this **** up?

It is like calling Spain "Europe"

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Any idea how much Ortiz is worth in the Wilder rematch?

Comment

There isn't a country called America. It's the United States. It doesn't represent all the Americas.

The part about the "hood" and "internet" is both arrogant and clearly racist. You are associating it to black American fighters. Since when is Ortiz an American and from the "hood"? Isn't he a Cuban?
            Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 04-23-2019, 09:05 PM.

Comment

you should banned for racism (fair is fair)

"hoods to the net" come on bruh.

i was maybe the biggest Ortiz supporter here and i have a thread calling him a hoe for not jumping on this AJ fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Ortiz's highest payday is 500k and his stock has dropped since then, so how much is Ortiz worth? You tell me.

Ortiz said he'd fight for just about any money.
                Why are you ducking a simple question

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Why are you ducking a simple question
                  Why won't you answer your own question? Is Ortiz worth as much as a top 10 undefeated American for a fight in America? No, he isn't.

Ortiz got what he asked for and turned it down. You can try and cook up all the excuses you want, but this is fact.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    There isn't a country called America. It's the United States. It doesn't represent all the Americas.

The part about the "hood" and "internet" is both arrogant and clearly racist. You are associating it to black American fighters. Since when is Ortiz an American and from the "hood"? Isn't he a Cuban?
                    It's called the United States of America or America for short.

How is it racist? Do only black Americans live in the hoods?

Who said Ortiz is American? It's the stupid Americans defending his ducking though.

Comment

Joshua also turned down his highest purse when wilder offered the 50 mil

Joshua is ducking miller by not fighting him

Comment

Working...
                      X