Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carl Froch Going To Slap Abraham Around?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Carl Froch Going To Slap Abraham Around?

I have a feeling this is one of those fights that's going to baffle the minds of fanboys around the world. It's a technical mismatch.

A world class slick boxer with a sturdy chin will beat the slower power-puncher every time.

I have a feeling this embarassing beating is going to resemble the soul-stealing performance Jersey Joe put on the highly touted Jeff Lacy. Carl Froch might even throw in a couple of rounds of rope-a-dope reminiscent
    of the famed Rumble In The Jungle upset where Clay KOed the mighty Foreman.

Froch is going to put the stamp on Abraham. And Arthur will go down as another overrated slugger in history.

Who is Abraham's best win?

Froch absolutely humilated the #1 LHW in Pascal. And he decisioned Direll unlike Abraham.

C'mon people. Wake up.

Froch is an expert in guerrilla warfare, he's a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke.

Abraham by late KO.

Comment

I scored every round of Froch-Kessler 10-8 to Froch, he was that dominant.

Except the eighth, when he pretended to look staggered for a moment. He was humiliating Kessler and wanted to throw him a bone with that one. That was 10-9 Froch for me.

Comment

Froch doesn't punch faster than Abraham.........

Comment

Dominated Pascal, are you kidding me? That was 7-5, but a clear one, due mostly to pascals inexperience, and not using his much faster legs.

Comment

I have the fight 50/50. Could go either way although i will be rooting for Abraham.

Comment

froch..a slick boxer??

Comment

I see Abraham possibly ending frochs career as a top super middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                  Froch doesn't punch faster than Abraham.........
                  lol @ this fool.

Abraham swings from his hips. Froch would throw a combo and a half before any of those gorilla swings find their target.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Dominated Pascal, are you kidding me? That was 7-5, but a clear one, due mostly to pascals inexperience, and not using his much faster legs.
                    I thought it was a 7-5, 8-4 kinda fight for Froch.

I think it's a bit of a stretch to see it 9-3 or 10-2 Froch, as two judges had it.

Comment

Working...
                    X