Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "I'm A Throwback, I Do Things The Old-Fashioned Way." (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather: "I'm A Throwback, I Do Things The Old-Fashioned Way." (Video)

Interview with Mayweather, including training footage.

Nice to see Mayweather not lower himself to the Roach's level. Great interview, nothing but positivity.

Comment

Mayweather can't even say Pacquaio.

He blatantly ducked the final word.

Fear or Annoyance?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
        Mayweather can't even say Pacquaio.

He blatantly ducked the final word.

Fear or Annoyance?
        its called being mentally prepared idiot

he has to focus on Mosley...not pac

idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post

idiot
          You trolling, defending your man crush, or did I press one of your buttons?

Floyd's been ducking Pacquiao questions for awhile now, most notably the Lopez tonight invitation that he refused because George was going to ask him about Pac.

Seems like fear to me.

Idiot.

Comment

Floyd's been ducking Pacquiao questions for awhile now, most notably the Lopez tonight invitation that he refused because George was going to ask him about Pac.

Seems like fear to me.

Idiot.

idiot
            Its kind of funny... If floyd doesn't talk about manny, he's afraid to but if he does some guys say "Ha floyd has manny on his brain all the time" I think he just expected him to say mosley instead of manny and then kind of fumbled on his words though.

PS: the repeated use of idiot made me laugh a little

Comment

Seems like fear to me.

Idiot.
              you're an uneducated, unintelligent yank......why would he answer questions about your idol Pac when he has an upcoming fight with Mosley???

Mayweather wants to be 100% mentally focused on 1 man.....

idiot

Comment

Whenever another fighters name is mentioned during promotion against his current opponent, he ignores all questions regarding them.

He did the same thing with Baldomir when Brian Kenny said he was ducking him to fight Judah instead. Kenny constantly mentioned his name and Floyd would finish his sentence with "Judah".

It's just what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by gqjohnb View Post
                  Its kind of funny... If floyd doesn't talk about manny, he's afraid to but if he does some guys say "Ha floyd has manny on his brain all the time" I think he just expected him to say mosley instead of manny and then kind of fumbled on his words though.

PS: the repeated use of idiot made me laugh a little
                  never mind that *****......he has a crush on pac who ducked mayweather because of a little blood

Comment

never mind that *****......he has a crush on pac who ducked mayweather because of a little blood
                    Manny Pacquiao loses more blood during his monthly menstrual cycle than he would from a WADA drug test.

He just wanted an excuse out of the fight, clearly.

Comment

Working...
                    X