No announcement yet.

Joe Stevenson ....smokes weed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Stevenson ....smokes weed

It relle looked like he does ...did anyone watch one on one ....on the fight network he was sweatin like crazy wipin him self down wit a towel i think he does weed...do u

Who cares, it's not a performance enhancing drug. The Nick Diaz suspension is bull****....

Comment

yeah but isent it illegal tho

Comment

Yeah it is, but Joe hasnt tested positive for it yet. It takes atleast 30 days for it to get out of your system, so if he smokes, it's probably not too often. Melving Guillard tested positive for cocaine after his last fight with Joe and his suspension isnt as bad as Nicks....

Comment

i guess thats how fihgetrs relax after a fight nothing relle wrong with it unless u do it every day rite

Comment

I wouldn't be suprised if Joe Daddy smoked that grass.

Comment

good for him, and weed dont make ya sweat, no way.

Comment

it does man sum kind of weed lol not sure which kind haha theres alot outhere

Comment

mate, dont feed me bull ****, ima everyday 'king toker'. only prime skunk hash's and oils will do, ive visited the DAM and morroco and tbh, only thing that makes me/my mates sweat is the heat. weed relax's slows and calms the mind and body.... listen to experience not science.

Comment

lol jay leno n conan o briene hit the hash both those clowns are fukin pale lol well jays not that much of a clown haha

Comment

Working...
                    X