No announcement yet.

Ishe smith vs antonio margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ishe smith vs antonio margarito

Okay as im sure most people here know ishe smith has called out antonio margarito. DOes any one think this fight will happen? If it does who will win? And if ishe smith wins the fight he says he wants a shot at pbf. Do you think pbf will duck him too? And if ishe and mayweather do fight who willl win?

Originally posted by ben41193
    Okay as im sure most people here know ishe smith has called out antonio margarito. DOes any one think this fight will happen? If it does who will win? And if ishe smith wins the fight he says he wants a shot at pbf. Do you think pbf will duck him too? And if ishe and mayweather do fight who willl win?
    First off who is ishe to call out margarito or PBF? He will lose to both.

Comment

Ishe has sparred with PBF, and it was a good session, pretty even so I've heard.

Margarito likes to come forward, Ishe likes to counter punch, I can see Ishe winning against Margarito.

PBF is on a different level, I don't think Ishe will fight him too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus16
        Ishe has sparred with PBF, and it was a good session, pretty even so I've heard.

Margarito likes to come forward, Ishe likes to counter punch, I can see Ishe winning against Margarito.

PBF is on a different level, I don't think Ishe will fight him too soon.
        Sparring doesn't mean ****. Comparing sparring to an actual fight, or using it to further a point is silly.

Comment

Originally posted by BadMagick
          Sparring doesn't mean ****. Comparing sparring to an actual fight, or using it to further a point is silly.
          It may not mean anything up to a point, but you can't say it doesn't mean anything at all.

THAT would be silly.

Comment

at least ishes fighting at a better weight than he did in the contender.
            as for margarito, surely ishe has to beat at least one top guy to get up there

Comment

i think ishe could beat margarito,but if he did he shudnt call out mayweather straight after,THAT would be silly

Comment

Ishe Smith is alot better than just what was shown on the contender. It actually was a step back for him. He handled Randall Bailey with ease. He has a shot to beat Margarito. PBF that's a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by buddychacon
                  Ishe Smith is alot better than just what was shown on the contender. It actually was a step back for him. He handled Randall Bailey with ease. He has a shot to beat Margarito. PBF that's a different story.
                  hes so good hes just fought a guy with a 10-5-1 record and is signed
                  to fight a guy with a 9-3-2 record. thats a massive stepback from anyone
                  he fought on the contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Eye
                    hes so good hes just fought a guy with a 10-5-1 record and is signed
                    to fight a guy with a 9-3-2 record. thats a massive stepback from anyone
                    he fought on the contender.
                    Check out his opponents pre contender. He needs get back to that pace before challenging Margarito.

Comment

Working...
                    X