Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    Ross... unbias boxing fan? Bahaha

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    And that was said by a poster that has much more credibility than you. You won't find him going from thread to thread hating on fighters and putting people down like your self.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post

From what I remember at the time, Berto was slightly favored. You have to remember, he lost a lot of credibility after the Ortiz fight. If he wasn't slightly favored here, it sure felt like it. There was a lot of hate directed toward him at the time.
      Hate doesn't equate to people believing he would lose to Guerrero. People simply disliked him because he was coming off of a positive drug test. Berto was highly favored to not only beat but dominate Guerrero on NSB. People here thought Berto was going to use his size to bully Guerrero. Go back and read the threads, it wasn't even close to 50-50. Like I said though, people love to rewrite history to make things seem a certain way.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA
        Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Ross... unbias boxing fan? Bahaha

And that was said by a poster that has much more credibility than you. You won't find him going from thread to thread hating on fighters and putting people down like your self.
        More credibility than me? Why? Cause he agrees with you? Is he some type of trainer or writer for a major news outlet? He obviously hasn't been keeping up with you in the Broner and Canelo threads. You make up more excuses for Broner than if you were Haymon himself. Unbias my ass. You got some of the finest fanboy shades ever made on.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          Hate doesn't equate to people believing he would lose to Guerrero. People simply disliked him because he was coming off of a positive drug test. Berto was highly favored to not only beat but dominate Guerrero on NSB. People here thought Berto was going to use his size to bully Guerrero. Go back and read the threads, it wasn't even close to 50-50. Like I said though, people love to rewrite history to make things seem a certain way.
          Around here, hate equals everything said to discredit a fighter, including doubting he would win. He may have been more favored than I remember, but it didn't seem like he was the overwhelming favorite. I'll tell you one thing, I was surprised Guerrero beat him the way he did. Very surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
            More credibility than me? Why? Cause he agrees with you? Is he some type of trainer or writer for a major news outlet? He obviously hasn't been keeping up with you in the Broner and Canelo threads. You make up more excuses for Broner than if you were Haymon himself. Unbias my ass. You got some of the finest fanboy shades ever made on.

I stick up for Broner over certain things. You obviously haven't heard me talk too much crap about him, because I don't, and that goes for lots of other fighters too. That may lead you to believe I'm biased, but I'm not. I just don't believe in concentrating on the negative like you and a lot of other haters do. That's why we call you guys haters, because you'd rather talk about the bad stuff over the good stuff. That's lame and indicates you are not very happy in your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              Notice how they attempt to turn this into a Canelo thread?

The point of the thread is Broner fans using the "he young doe" excuse in order to excuse him for fighting what he's been fighting. Canelo fans don't use that. Difference in class I guess.
              I see you're newcomer to these parts so I can excuse your naivete. The fact is ginger fans have used that excuse many a time, along with the other lame excuse of "he was supposed to fight so and so but **** happened to those opponents" then fought som f'n bum. Fact is redhead is FINALLY fighting somebody as young as him, as big as him and undefeated like him.

Comment

• u do realize u only posted 2 other boxers right? what did that prove? hes not them hes him, i see the mayweather hate is and will be placed on broner for the coming years i actually thought floyd retiring would make the comment boards a better place, but here we go again!

as if at your job u take on the hardest of hardest task daily, let the man learn the ring, fight some fights vs different styles, get some money in his pocket and build his name, he needs alot of work (especially on defense), so his ass better be careful when moving up! as a boxing fan i cant wait to see what the future holds for this dude

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                  u do realize u only posted 2 other boxers right? what did that prove? hes not them hes him, i see the mayweather hate is and will be placed on broner for the coming years i actually thought floyd retiring would make the comment boards a better place, but here we go again!

as if at your job u take on the hardest of hardest task daily, let the man learn the ring, fight some fights vs different styles, get some money in his pocket and build his name, he needs alot of work (especially on defense), so his ass better be careful when moving up! as a boxing fan i cant wait to see what the future holds for this dude
                  At 23 years old, I had already fought John John Molina, Rafael Ruelas, Genaro Hernandez, Julio Cesar Chavez, and James Leija. Who am I?

Hint: I didn't get arrested for biting anyone and I was already headlining my own PPVs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
                    At 23 years old, I had already fought John John Molina, Rafael Ruelas, Genaro Hernandez, Julio Cesar Chavez, and James Leija. Who am I?

Hint: I didn't get arrested for biting anyone and I was already headlining my own PPVs.
                    You are canelo Alvarez who has already beaten Cotto, Mosley & Hatton. Am I right!?

Comment

• God and he has like 5 kids. Not the best look.

Comment

Working...
                      X